Chapter 18

"Ouginishi will arrive in four and a half hours." I said as I stepped into the gym.

"Yeah!"

"All right, Yachi-san. Would you line up some chairs around the court there? Let's see...Eight of them." I asked and went to where the chairs are beeing held after hearing a 'hai!'.

"If they're heavy, one at a time is fine."

"I-I'm fine." She said carrying two at a time.

I continued to put up some chairs when "Thanks for having us!" Echoed in the doorway of the gym.

They all lined up and I spoke to Yachi,"All right. We're going to line up, too."

"Okay!"

We stood next to each other and bowed"Let's play!"

We began warming up when Daichi called us to change clothes.

"We're gonna start soon, so get change!"

"Osu!"

The boys began to take off their clothes and changed into their uniform.

Yachi was blushing madly and I giggled at her.

"Sorry, you'll have to get used to this. I also got used to it by now."

I then went over to where the shirts were and got mine.

If I go to the clubroom it will take too long....meh. I need to get used to it.

I then took off my shirt and put it aside. As I was about to slip into my uniform all the guys were staring at me.

"MAE! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!" Tobio yelled and tried to cover me using his own body.

I pulled my shirt on and tucked it into my shorts.

"You know nii-san, if I want to be on this team, there is no point on taking long in changing clothes just because I'm a girl. You will all get used to it.(btw she always wears sports bras because...why not?and it won't be that awkward.)

Third person's POV

After the female player changed her clothes the boys all blushed at the sighted they have just seen.

But the libero had the reddest face. He quickly turned around and crutched down. He held his face and freaked out.

"Oi, Noya! You okay?" His 'bald'(hehe) friend asked.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

"Amazing! That was amazing! I'm only watching, and yet, I, I..."

"Did you feel overwhelmed?!" Hinata finished Yachi's sentence.

"Yeah, I did!"

"Then be our manager!"

"Huh? Um, uh..."

I giggled at their conversation and continued to mop the floor.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

I was standing in line of my favourite fast food restaurant and ordered my favourite drink. A vanilla milkshake.(Like Kuroko❤)

I sat down on an empty seat next to the window. It was already sunset, but I told my parents that I will be out for a bit and they were fine with it as long as I am safe.

I was sipping on my drink and looked out of the window and watched the people pass by. Then something rushed past the window which made me flinch a bit.

"What was that-" I stopped in my sentence when I looked closelier at the thing that passed by and saw two short people one with a ginger and a blonde head.