Chapter 38

It has been a week after graduation and the two haven't met after that. Actually nobody saw the Kageyama's after, even at the after party.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*

"Arigato Onii-san." I said as my brother put the last carton into the van my mom was sitting it.

Tears formed in my eyes and some were already flowing down his cheeks.

"Mae..." He said as he took a step foward but I came before him.

We embraced tightly.

"Onii-san..." my voice was trembling and I felt him shake too and his arms tighten around me.

"I'm going to miss you so much... please take care. And you too Oto-san." I said as I released myself from my brother and went over to my father who just sadly smiled at me.

"You too princess. Take care of yourself, your mother and your little one there." He said looking at my belly. I nodded at him and hugged him and my brother one last time as I went into the van.

I sat next go my mother who also had a sad expression on. I held her hand and the other one creased my belly.

I'm going to take care of mother and you...my little one. I will be strong for you...

I looked out of the window and a sad frown made it's way to my features.

Gomene...Yuu. Gomene....I love you so much but I want the best for you so....I hope that fate has a plan for us and we meet again....someday.

*-*-*-*-*-*

*ding dong*

The short male made his way to the front door and expected someone from the volleyball club to come visit him again because after the third-year's graduation he hasn't been smiling anymore or in general hasn't been showing any kind of emotion except for sadness, annoyance and no interest in anything.

He opened it but there was nobody. He was about to close the door again but noticed a small box placed on the door matt.

What? Who left it there? It says 'Hatsukoi'..? (It means first love)

He picked up the box and went up to his room.

When he opened it his heart fell and he felt it crack a bit more. Tears started to fill his vision and he picked the object up, hugging it tighly to his chest. He held onto it like his life dependet on it. His whole body shook for some reason and he couldn't hold it back anymore. He cried out loud, letting all the saddness, heartbrokenness and feelings he had come out in tears, loud sobbings and shouting. "MAE! WHY, DAMN IT!? MAE!" His voice cracked at every sillable. It was a heart wrengching sight seeing the cheerfull male at his worst.

*-*-*-*-*-*

Kageyama's heart hurt a bit hearing Nishinoya's agonizing shouts. He was hiding in the bushes. Why you ask?

Flashback

Kageyama was walking to the Nishinoya residence with a small box in his hand. It was a box his sister gave him.

"Onii-san. Please give this Yuu-kun once we leave. I can't meet him again after what I did to him. Tanomun."

Those were his sister's words. And now he is putting the box with her washed volleyball jersey on the porch and rang the doorbell then hid in the bushes.

"Gomen for beeing so harsh Noya-san on you before. It was and is for the best." He said and went home leaving the elder boy now completely by himself.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

Author's note

Guys....after 2-3 years I finally finished the book....I feel so happy for this archieve ment but my heart litterally hurts. I cried writing the past chapters...NISHINOYA😭😭😭😭MY BABY IM SORRY!!IMAGINE HIM SHOUTING WHILE CRYING AND HIS VOICE CRACKING!!! IMAGINE KATSUKI BAKUGO SHOUTING AT DEKU!! YEAH IT WAS LIKE THAT!!!😭😭

Anyways. I will bringe out a sequel in a few days. so stay tuned! The book will be called "Hatsukoi" it will basically be taking place in 6 years. Will Noya and Mae meet again? Or will there be a new man in Mae's life? Has Noya already moved on and started his own new love life? Stay tuned!

I want to sincerely thank everybody who took the time to read my book🙇🏻‍♀️. I really enjoyed writing it. Please leave your oppinions here and share with me if you cried as ugly as I did listening to the song at graduation :') till then!

~K Lawliet