Chapter 32

"Ohayo~" I greeted everybody with a smile as I entered the dining hall.

"Mae!" Everybody shouted and I felt some people hug me.

"Gomen, I didn't mean to worry you." I said with a pouty face.

"It's nothing. How is your leg, besides you sitting in a wheelchair?" Ennoshita asked.

"The doctor said I just sprained it a bit and it will be back to normal in a few weeks." I answered.

"Kageyama-san won't be practicing with you guys for about 2 weeks for recovery." Takeda-sensei explained.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Well the accident of me spraining my knee happened 3 days ago and the boys all treated me like a princess. They were all and still are so kind to me. I felt like a burden to them but Daichi-san ensured me that I wasn't and it was only to be expected that they treat their manager like that.

We are currently at the beach and even if I am in a wheelchair that didn't stop me from wearing that overly expensive bikini.

I sat down on a towel and protected myself from the sun under a sunumbrella.
I had a mid-lenght white dress on.
With some shorts and my bikini under it.

I brought my waterproof camera with me and started to take some pictures.

"Hitoka-chann!! Say cheeeesee~!" I said pressing my cheek against her's and smiling. She smiled too and held up a peace sign.

The guys were watching us so I called them.
"Asahi-senpai can you help me into the water please~?" I asked with pleading eyes and he smiled while comming out of the water to help me up.

I held onto his oh so tonned arm and tried walking. And I actually did walk but very slow.

Gotta take the opportunity as long as it's here right?!?

"Arigaro! Ne, Senpais! Let's take a picture together!" I beamed showing them the camera in my hand.

They gathered around me and Ryu took the picture for us.

I went next to him and looked over his shoulder to look at the picture when suddenly something hit my head from the side which made me lose my balance and I fell, thankfully soft into the water.

A volleyball...

"Ahh! Mae-chan! Gomen! Are you okay?" Hinata shouted and the bunch who played volleyball in the water gathered around me.

"Ah, it's fine. I'm okay." I said sitting up.

Suddenly all of the faces went red except for my brothers. Their eyes were as found as the moon and their eyebrows as high as my expectations.

"..." Nobody said anything and I looked down.

Oh...

"Ah, gomen! I thought it was fine to go swim too so I put on something to swim" I said a little embarassed.

"I-Ie. It's fine. Minna-san stop starring!" Sugawara said trying to take the eyes of the teenage boys off of me.

"I will put this away and come back for more pictures." I said walking to the toilette which is in the bar by the beach. People can get changed in there.

I just passed the men's bathroom and saw a brunette slightly open the door which quickly shut close with a loud 'thud'.

"Hey! Close it softly! You are disturbing the costumers! I'm going to sue you if you don't keep it quiet!" The bartender shouted at the person who loudly shut the door. I tried to avoide the scene and went into the girls bathroom.