Ride. {Harry Styles/Punk}

Hi guys! So this is my new story :) This is kinda like the prologue :) I hope you like it :)

Destiny Carolin Carter is just an innocent ordinary girl. She always gets A's in school and tries to please her parents all the time. Destiny has long wavy light brown hair and beautiful sparkling blue/grey eyes. She's one of the least popular girls in her school but she doesn't care. She plays the guitar and loves singing. Her best friends are Tara and Cara. Tara has half long brown/blonde hair and blue eyes. She isn't as tall as Destiny but that's okay. Cara is the totally opposite of them. She has long blonde straight hair and grey eyes. Cara is about as tall as Destiny. They had been inseperable since grade 4. And they wouldn't survive without eachother.

Harry Edward Styles, yeah, he's far from innocent. He has a bunch of tattoos and is school's bad boy. He has brown curls and emerald green eyes. He's taller than Destiny and the most popular boy in school. He has an amazing voice but no one knows, except from his 4 best friends, Louis, the one he's the closest with, Niall, Liam and Zayn. Liam and Niall are the sort of 'innocent' ones in the group. Louis' the clown and Zayn and Harry are the worst, on badass area. Harry has had a rough past and only the boys know. Is he willing to tell others his secrets or will he just keep it to himself?

Sometimes, opposites really do attract. Will it be the same with Destiny and Harry? Or will it all turn out differently? Read it in Ride :)

Destiny on the side along with the song, which this story is named after. x

:* LOVE YOU

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. © 2013 @5secsofNarry_x.