Chapter Six.

Harry's POV

I stood up from the bed and held my hand out. "How about that dinner?" She nodded and grabbed my hand. "I'd love to Styles." I smiled down at her. She was so beautiful. Wait, what? I can't think of that. She's just a friend. I glanced at her face once again. She looked confused. I wonder what's on her mind. We enetered the lift and I caught her staring at me. "What's on your mind babe?" She just shook her head. "Nothing, don't worry." There was a huge shock and the lift stopped moving. "What's happening?" She panicked. I touched her shoulder. "I don't know." Suddenly a voice came from  the intercom. 

"The lift isn't working anymore, we just called someone to fix it. Please stay calm." The voice said. Shit. This wasn't good. Destiny started panicking. "Harry, HOW THE HELL DO WE GET OUT OF THIS?!" She was shaking. I could hear it in her voice. I was about to calm her down, when suddenly the lights went out. Destiny let out a scream. "HARRY! HARRY WHERE ARE YOU!" I moved my hands into her direction and hugged her tight. She started crying. "I'm so scared Harry." I brushed her hair slowly with my long fingers. "Sshh. it'll be okay." 

Destiny's POV

It's been 3 hours. My phone was dying and I was still in Harry's arms. It was almost 1 AM and I was getting pretty tired, but my stomach won't let me sleep. God damn it. The lift couldn't stop working when we got out huh. No it couldn't. Harry was still running his long fingers through my hair, it calmed me down somehow. I was about to drift off to sleep when the lights turned back on. Harry groaned, probably at the sudden of the switch from dark to light. "THANK GOD! LIGHT!" was all I could say. I jumped up and hugged him. He hugged back, but somehow he looked disappointed. 

We left the lift and I wanted to kiss the ground. Of course I didn't do that, but I would. Harry came next to me. I looked up at him. He still seemed a bit sad. "What's up?" I asked him. He just shrugged. " It's nothing." He said. "Harry, tell me." He just shook his head. "Let's grab some dinner okay?" I was about to protest but my stomach started to growl. He chuckled, grabbed my hand and dragged me out of the hotel. He just kept running.

"Harry-  Can- we- stop- for a- minute-" Harry stopped and bowed. "Hop on, you're tired, I'll carry you." I shook my head. "C'mon just hop on my back. I forgot my car and I can carry you there." Again, I shook my head. "Okay, then you leave me no other choice." He walked closer to me and picked me up bridal style. I screamed and giggled. "Harry!!! Put me down you idiot!" I yelled in between giggles. "No, never." He started running even though I was still in his arms.