Chapter Fifteen.

Hey guys, sorry for the long wait. But at least my test week is over, which means school's almost over and that means more updates and maybe even a second fanfic :) But here's chapter 15 and I hope you like it :) Love you guys x 

Harry's POV

Destiny jumped out of the car and walked away. I don't get why she wouldn't come out to the school. I mean, I'm willing to give verything to see her smile again. And I don't mean a fake smile which she has on her face all day. I hopped out of the car and quickly followed her. I grabbed her hand and squeezed it. She smiled but let go. What? I stopped walking and clearly she noticed, because she turned around. "What's wrong Haz?" She asked me. "Why did you let go? Why don't you want to come out? Are you ashamed of me?" My voice got louder at the last part. She just stared at the ground before she protested.

"No of course not! I just don't want you to give up everything for me. I'm not worth it. You've worked so hard for this reputation and I don't want you to ruin it just because you're dating me." She looked me sternly in the eyes, which made me clear she meant it. I walked over to her and stared back. "But I'm willing to give it all up for you. You're my girlfriend and I love you." Her eyes went wide. Just now I noticed what I said. We never said we loved each other. But I do love her. She stayed quiet. Maybe she didn't love me. But before my thoughts could get any deeper she put her lips softly on mine. 

"I love you too Harry, I really do. But as I said before I can't let you ruin everything. We'll get through this. I know we will. And this afternoon you're all mine." She pecked my lips again and we walked back to the canteen, where the others still sat. Cara still talking to Niall, Tara to some other dude and the lads to each other. Des sat down next to Tara and the dude and I sat down next to her and Louis. "So what were you guys up to huh? I bet you didn't call your mum and you didn't go to the bathroom." Louis said to me and Des. Destiny blushed but Louis just shrugged it off, but shot me a look. 'Tell me later' I nodded. 

Destiny's POV

"So Tara, who's this?" I asked her. She blushed. "This is Jai, he's new and we met during math." She was looking at me, but I noticed him staring at her. Aww, they'd be so cute together. I felt a hand on my right upper thigh. A shiver went through my body and I noticed Harry's hand. I glanced in his direction and found him smirking. I shot him a death glare and he burst out in laughter, moving his hand away in progress. Everyone looked at him. He faced me and I bursted out in laughter as well. 

When everyone calmed down I decided to introduce us to Jai. "Well Jai, my name's Destiny, and this are Cara, Niall, Louis, Liam, Zayn and Harry." He nodded. "Nice meeting you guys." He said and smiled. Tara was now staring at him. I giggled and poked Harry, but he already noticed. The bell rang and everyone stood up. Harry grabbed my wrist and waited for everyone to leave the canteen. When there wasn't anybody left, he pecked my lips. "I'll see ya later baby." And he walked away.