Chapter One.

Hey guyyss :) So here's the first chapter :)) Vote/comment idgaf but it would be much appreciated. ;) I love you xo 

Destiny's POV

"Des, wake up." My brother Ryan shook me back and forth. "Ry, leave. I'm trying to sleep." I mumbled and I got a chuckle as reply. "I'm leaving for college again and you promised you'd come with me to the airport." He whined. "But I've got school later and I've to get my rest!" I snuggled closer into my pillow and closed my eyes again. Trying to get back to sleep. "Destiny Carolin Carter. Get that pretty little ass of yours out of that bed right now! You're coming with me. And since mum and dad are out of town, again, I'm the eldest and you have to listen to me!" He ripped the duvet of my body and I immediately started shivering. "Fine, fine I'm up." I stepped out of my bed and walked over to my wardrobe.

I grabbed some skinny jeans and a flower top. I glanced outside. Sunshine and a few clouds. I guess I have to wear my sneakers then. I changed into them and walked down the stairs. "Good morning Destiny." Our cook, Ashley said to me. I smiled. "Same to you Ash." I sat down on a chair and waited for Ryan to come downstairs. Not bothering to eat breakfast at 4 AM. "You ready Des?" Ryan said from the doorpost. I smiled and stood up, gave Ashley a kiss on her cheek and walked to him. We slowly walked over to his car and drove to the airport. 

Ryan was about to board the plane and we were saying our goodbye's. "Stay safe in Manchester, okay?" He nodded and hugged me tight. "Stay safe yourself, you sure you can take another  2 days without mum and dad?" "Of course I can! Even thought the house will be pretty quiet without you." Tears were forming in my eyes. I was going to miss Ryan so bad. He was like the only one I had left, since our parents were always out of town for their jobs. Ryan walked away after kissing my cheek. He turned around and waved at me again. I smiled and waved back. 

It was now 7 AM and I just got back from dropping Ryan. "Ashley," I yelled. "I'm home!" I walked into the kitchen and found her making breakfast. "Hello dear, you hungry?" I nodded. "Good, because I'm making pancakes." I smiled and sat down on my chair. Ashley was 27 and she'd been here ever since she was 20, and I was 10. She used to be our cook only but within 2 years, she became like a mum to me. She did everything to me, my mum should've done. She made sure I came safely at school, she helped me with problems and even helped me with boys. I grabbed a pancake and slowly ate it.

"What's wrong dear?" She asked me. "I guess, I just miss Ryan and all this stuff with school, it's getting pretty hard." She nodded.  "Is everything ok in school than?" I smiled. "Yeah, but I just have to work so hard to keep my parents happy and I've to do a Biology project and since Tara and Cara are doing it together, Mrs. McKaren said she'd pick one for me. And I'm scared that it's someone who doesn't want to work hard and my parents will get mad at me because I get a B thanks to that person." She smiled. "I guess, you can get the good out of everyone. Don't worry so much! Now go. Or you're going to be late." I thanked her for the amazing pancakes and walked over to my car. 

I stepped out of my car when I reached school. I noticed that my friends were already waiting for me. "You're late girl." Cara said. "Good morning to you too." I said. "I'm sorry I'm late, I hate to bring Ryan to the airport and I sticked talking to Ashley when I was back home." They nodded. "So with who got you paired for that biology project?" Tara asked me. I shrugged. "I don't know yet." Tara was about to say something when a car stopped in front of us. And of course they came out of it. School's bad boys. Niall Horan, Liam Payne, Zayn Malik, Louis Tomlinson and last but not least, Harry Styles. I faced the girls and they nodded. We started walking. Trying to get away from those boys.

"Okay so who hasn't got a parner yet?" Mrs. McKaren asked. I raised my hand and sighed. Tara and Cara shot me a quilty look. I mouthed an 'It's fine' and I smiled. "Okay , uhm, I guess we have to put you two together then." I looked around and found Harry smirking at me. Oh god no! "Destiny and Harry. You two are the only ones left so you have to do it together. My eyes went wide and I shot the girls a look. They had the same expression on their faces. Well, I hope Ashley was right that I can get the good out of everyone, because this is going to be a hard one...