Chapter Fourteen.

Hey guys, before I start with this chapter, I want to announce that I have test week this week, so I don't know how much I'll update this story. My bestie's birthday is also this friday and I'll be at her's all day and later that night we'll go out partying bc she's turning 16 :) I'm also staying the night there so I can't update then. Another announcement: I want to thank every single one of you who's reading this story. 2,000+ WOW. I can't believe it :) Also check out my friend's story, this chapter is dedicated to her, so check her stories out :) Anyways, enjoy 

Love, Lisa x 

Destiny's POV

The bell rang. Lunch, finally! I put my books in my bag and walked out of the classroom. I almost ran to the canteen, because I couldn't wait to see my friends after 3 hours of being sepparated. I spotted them in the back of the canteen. I waved and of course, they waved back. I noticed a blonde boy sitting with them. That couldn't be- "Hi Des, this is Niall but you probably knew already." Cara cut of my thoughts. I smiled. "Hi Niall, what are you doing here?" I asked him. He didn't know anything about me and Harry, right?

"Oh, Cara needed some help with studying the notes." He smiled. I was about to protest but Cara shot me a look. Cara could read notes perfectly fine. I guess someone fancies a blonde Irish lad. I wriggled with my eyebrows and she just rolled her eyes. I burst out in giggles and sat down next to Tara. "Destiny, is everything okay?" I I knew she'd ask me that. "Yeah, I'm totally fine." I faked a smile. My eyes drifted to the doors of the canteen. Harry, Louis, Liam and Zayn walked in. They spotted Niall and walked over to us. 

"Hey Nialler, why are you sitting with them?" Zayn asked. I shot him a look. And oh, if looks could kill... I quickly glanced over to Harry. His eyes were cold, emotionless. Those weren't HIS eyes. "I'm just helping Cara, don't worry Zayn." Niall quickly said, like he was defending us. I was grateful for that. "Are you coming with us then?" Liam said. Niall shook his head. "No, and I think you should stay as well. I mean, they're really nice." This time Harry said something. "Yeah, I think that's a good idea." 

I was sitting in between Louis and Tara. Louis was pretty cool, I got to know him a little bit since Tara was talking to Liam. Someone cleared his throat. I looked up from my sandwich and met Harry's eyes. He mouthed something. Can I talk to you for a second? I nodded and stood up. "I'm gonna call someone." I said. "I got to pee so I'll walk with you till the bathroom." Harry said and stood up. 

As soon as we left the school building, Harry grabbed my hand and dragged me to the car park. Once we reached his car. He opened the doors and lifted me from the ground, putting my down on the back seat. He started to kiss me passionately. I enjoyed every second of it. When we were out of breath, we pulled away. "I wanted to do that all day." He whispered. "And it's only been 4 hours." I whispered back. He put his forhead against mine. 

"You know, it kills me." He admitted. "What kills you?" I was pretty confused so I asked him. "This, not being able to kiss you and hold your hand." He sounded pretty sad. My eyes fell. "It kills me as well Haz." His forehead was still against mine. I pecked his lips slowly. "We don't have to do this anymore Des." He said. I knew he didn't want to do this anymore but I couldn't let his reputation go to waste because of me. So I shook my head. "No, we can get through this. Come on, let's head back." I kissed his lips again before jumping out of the car.