Chapter Sixteen.

Destiny's POV

The bell rang, which meant, end of the day. I threw my hands in the air while yelling, "Praise da lord this day is over." I yelled it a bit too loud, because my teacher, Ms Scott, shot me a look. "Well, ms Carter, if you like school so much, you can stay a biit longer, you've got detention." I groaned. You've got to be fucking kidding me. Just my luck. I sat down at a table, again, and grabbed my phone. 

To: Harry ♥ 

'Hey babe, got detention. I'll meet you at mine okay? x'

I pressed send and sat down in my chair again. 

5 minutes later the door opened. Ms Scott looked up and so did I. I noticed a familiar mob of hair and sparkling green eyes. "What are you doing here mr. Styles?" Ms Scott asked him, even before I could. "I got detention, I said I had to go here." He faced me and shot me a wink. Did he really get detention just for me? "Go sit next to Destiny, maybe you could help her a bit with her script." He nodded. Fuck, he shouldn't have know yet! He sat down next to me and grabbed the script from me. "Romeo and Juliet?" He asked. I blushed. "I didn't know you liked acting." He whispered in my ear. "You did." He shot me a confused look and I giggled. 

An hour had past and Harry tried to help me with my script. He told me I was a great actress but I didn't believe him. We walked to his car. Hand by hand, since no one was in school anymore. He opened my door, I got in and he put my safety belt on. As he hung over me to put it in, I ruffled his hair. When he was up he shot me and evil grin. I burst out in giggles, before he started to tickle me. "St- Styles, you'd bet- better sto-op!" I yelled. "Or else?" He whispered in my ear. Shivers ran down my spine. "No more kisses for you all day." I managed to get out and he stopped. I had a grin on my face. I knew he'd stop. 

He got in the car and drove to his house. Tonight my parents would come home and I really didn't like the thought of them being back. Not that I hated them, no not at all. I loved my parents, but when they aren't away, all they care about is Ryan, even when he's at Uni, and their jobs. So to me, it didn't really made any difference if they were home or away. Only that I had someone to talk to, but I had Harry, Tara and Cara now. "Babe, you okay?" Harry said. We were already at his house. I guess I zoned out then. "Yeah, I'm fine. Just thinking." 

We got inside and Harry took my jacket. "Why thank you sir." I said in a posh voice. He chuckled. "Would you like something to drink m'lady?" "Nah, I'm fine thanks." He nodded and grabbed me by the waist. He slowly pressed his lips onto mine. I melted into the kiss and hung my arms around his neck. His grib became a bit tighter. "Jump" He said. I did as I was told, not breaking the kiss in any way. He started walking to the living room, slowly laying me down on the couch and getting on top of me. He pulled away and stared into my eyes. "You are so beautiful." I blushed. He kissed my forehead and we sat up. 

"So what were you thinking about earlier?" Harry asked. His right arm was wrapped around my shoulder. My eyes went wide. SHIT! They'd be home in 5 and expect me to be there. "I'll tell you in the car, we have to go now!" I grabbed his arm, my jacket on the way and ran to his car. "We have to go to my place, now!" I yelled. Harry quickly got in and started the engine. "Gonna tell me now?" "My parents are coming home today and they'll be there in less than 5 minutes and I have to be there." We reached my house. Too bad for me, their car was already on the drivers way. I swore random words.

Harry stood behind me, whispering in my ear. "Want me to come with you?" I nodded. I slowly opened the door and got inside. Clearly my mum heard me because she came from the kitchen to the front door. She ran to me and hugged me tight. "Hello Destiny Carolin." My mum always used my full name, she never did that with Ryan, I guess it was because she doesn't like me. "Hello mother." I hugged back. She let go and looked at Harry, a disgusted look was on her face. My dad also came to us, since he noticed the noise. He looked angry.

"Where were you?" He asked me. "I was at my friend's house father, I lost track of time."  I said quietly.  A sharp pain went through my cheek. "You won't be late again, understood?" I nodded and put my hand on my cheek. He had just slapped me. As usual. "I'll be upstairs, come on Haz." Harry just stood there. His fists clenched and I grabbed one and squeezed in it, trying to calm him down. He shot me a small smile and we went upstairs. 

"What the fuck was that?!" He yelled at me as soon as we reached my room. "Well that were my parents." I said quietly as I walked to the bathroom, which was next to my room. I grabbed a wet cloth and put it on my sore cheek. "You never told me he abuses you!" Harry sounded so angry. It kind of scared me, since he was know as school's bad boy. And all of his tatts and cleched fists didn't really help with that. His hand moved to my face and I took a step backwards, scared of him hitting me as well.

His eyes went wide in shock and he lowered his hand. "Did you-." He paused. "Did you think I was going to hit you?" He asked quietly. I just nodded and stared at the ground. He grabbed my chin and lifted it up so I was staring into his green orbs. "I would never ever hurt you, I promise." I showed a small smile and pecked his lips slowly. "I love you Destiny Carolin Carter." "I love you too Harry Edward Styles."

Whoop long chapter :)) Love you guys x 

Ride. [Harry Styles/Punk]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara