Chapter Thirteen.

Destiny's POV

Today was the day we would go back to school. We travelled back home last night and I even spent the night at Harry's. Clearly his mum likes me a lot, because she made pancakes and gave me all kinds of food. Or she just likes to spoil girls. She even showed me some baby pictures of Harry. Speaking of him, where is he. "Haz, where are ya?" I yelled. His mum, Robin and sister, Gemma is her name, had already left. Just then I heard footsteps on the stairs. "I'm here" He pecked my lips. "You ready?" I nodded.

He opened the front door and I walked to his car, but before I could open the door, he slammed me against the car. He started to kiss me roughly. I gasped and he took that opportunity to slip his tongue into my mouth. I felt him grin into the kiss. After a few minutes of being pushed inbetween Harry and his car, he pulled away. "Wow" We said at the same moment. I smiled. Harry opened the cardoor and I got in. 

We almost reached school and Harry turned the music down. "Des?" "Yes Harry." "You know that once we're around school, we can't be seen together, right?" My smile fell. The past few days with him were so special, but he had his 'bad boy' image and I was just an ordinary girl. Of course he wouldn't want to be seen with me. The car stopped and Harry turned my face to his. "Look Destiny, I've already told you this many times. I have this stupid image. I'd love to just hang with you all the time and be able to kiss you in the hallways and everything normal couples do. But I just can't. What will the boys think of me." I nodded understandingly. Even though it hurt inside. 

I got out of his car. He walked over to me and looked around. No one to be seen. Harry smiled and kissed my lips slowly. He pulled away and hugged me tight. "Baby, please smile. I hate to see you sad and I know how much it hurts, but it hurts me as well." He whispered to me. Tears were forming in my eyes but I kept them inside and shot him a fake smile. "It's okay. Just go. I'll meet you ate your house to get to the end of that project. Since we have the presentation of it tomorrow." He shot me a confused look. 

I walked away and quickly spotted Tara and Cara. "Hey girls!" I said and hugged them. The fake smile was still on my face. I couldn't let anyone see the pain I had. Nobody could know about me and Harry. I hate to do this but I had to. "DESTINY! YOU'RE BACK!" They hugged me tight. "Yeah, I felt okay again this morning so yeah." I stared down at my feet. "Babe what's up?" Tara asked me. "It's nothing. I'm just tired." And with that we walked into the school. 

Hey guys, sorry it's so short. I have a huge writers block -again- love you x