Chapter Seven.

Destiny's POV

We entered the restaurant, which clearly was still open at 2 AM. As soon as we were in, Harry put me down and fell back into his 'bad boy' attitude. "C'mon chick, let's sit here." My face fell. Why did he have to change all the time? It's only me. I won't judge him. I nodded and walked over to the table in the corner. He just sat down and looked at me with a guilty look. I just shook my head and turned away. I stared out of the window. People were passing by. A young couple catched my eye. They were laughing and staring into eachothers eyes, underneath a tree. The boy said something before kissing her slowly. Jealousy rushed over me. I just wish I could have a relationship like that. 

"I'd like to have a Spaghetti Blognese and a glass of water please." I said to the waitress. "Same here." Harry said with this annoyed voice. Ugh why does he have to be so annoying all the time? I shot him a look. He was still facing me guilty. "Look, I'm sorry I'm so annoying, but it's my image okay?" He whispered. "Image for what? You're only woth me Harry! There's no one here that knows you except for me! It annoys the shit out of me that you're the one who brought me here, which is amazing, and yet you're not yourself!" Tears were forming in my eyes. This really hurts me. 

"Look, I already told you I'm sorry, and you're totally right, but this is me. If you can't accept that, then I guess I have to leave. I already told you why I do this. I don't want to get hurt again. I can't trust people easily." He said calmly. "HOW COULD YOU TRUST ME EASILY THEN! EXPLAIN THAT TO ME!" I was now screaming. "I don't know." I sighed. Why can't he just be himself? He could earlier right? "You was yourself earlier, before we got here. What changed you? The restaurant? The people? Please Harry, there's no one here that will judge you. They don't know you so why should they get to know the wrong you?" 

Harry's POV

What Destiny said made me think. Maybe I should be me? Maybe I should just act normal..  I nodded. "Okay. I'll try." Just then the waitress came back with our food and drinks. I can't believe there's a restaurant open at 2AM. She smiled at me and gave me a wink. What the actual fuck? I faced Des and she raised her eyebrow. I just shrugged and started eating, clearly I was pretty hungry.