Chapter Four.

Destiny's POV

I woke up by someone moving next to me. I opened one eye and saw a mob of curls. I sat up straight. What the hell is Harry Styles doing in my bed? I glanced down and noticed I still had my clothes on. I let out a sigh of relief. I glanced down at Harry. His curls were hanging in his face and it made me giggle. "What's so funny?" His eyes shot open. I fell off bed on the ground. Harry burts out in laughter. "Jezus Harry." I mumbled and jumped back on bed. I noticed the papers of our project. "Uh, how'd we fall asleep?" I asked him. "I was in the bathroom and when I came back you were asleep so I thought, I might as well join for a little nap." I nodded.

I glanced and my clock standing on my nightstand. 6:54PM. "How about we get some food?" I asked him. I was glad I loosened up a bit. "Yeah sure." We walked down the stairs, into the kitchen. I was about to ask Ashley something, but she wasn't there. There was a note on the fridge. 

'Dearest Destiny, there's a problem at my house, so I went home early. I wanted to tell you but you and Harry were asleep. So I left you this note. Love you xx' 

I sighed. "Well, no food for us then." "I have an idea. Grab your jacket. I'll meet ya in the car in 5." He smiled and ran towards the car. I can't believe how different he is right now, then when we're in school." I grabbed some black high heels and I noticed a boy's jacket, probably Ryan's. I grabbed it and putted it on. I walked over to the car and found him grinning. "What?" He pointed to the jacket. "That's mine." I blushed and put it off and handed it to him. "Sorry I thought it was my brother's." I faced my hands, which were now on my legs.He threw the jacket back at me. I shot him a confused look. "Put it on. It looks better on you anyways." I blushed and put the jacket back on.

Harry started the engine of the car and drove away from my house. "Where are we going?" He chuckled. "I was already wondering when you'd ask that." I blushed. "Well, are you going to tell me or not?" "I'm not. It's a little suprise." I groaned and stared out of the window. Houses were passing by and I noticed we were leaving Holmes Chapel. "Haz, where are we going?" "Haz?" Oh shit. "Oh I'm sorry, I wasn't supposed to say that." He chuckled. "It's okay, I like it. Oh by the way, I called you sick for tomorrow." "What do you mean?" He didn't say a thing

After almost three hours of driving, my stomach growled. "Someone's hungry." I blushed. "Yeah I am, because it's almost 10 PM!" I was getting a bit mad right now. "Don't worry babe, we're almost there." "Good." I turned the music a bit louder as I reconized my favorite song. I guietly sang along.

Like you’ve been running for hours and can’t catch your breath
The demons are screaming so loud in your head
You’re tired you’re broken you’re cut and you’re bruised
But nothing’s too heavy just hold on, I’ll carry you

I’ll carry you

So you know that

I’ll carry you, I’ll carry you, I’ll carry you
So you know that
I’ll carry you, I’ll carry you, I’ll carry you
So you know that
I’ll carry you, I’ll carry you, I’ll carry you

"Hey Destiny, if you could pick one place you'd want to visit in your life, what would it be?" Harry asked me when the song ended. I was glad he didn't notice me singing "Umm, probably Paris. My parents have been there a few times and they told me it's amazing!" I smiled as I remembered my parents coming back from their trip. They brought me and Ryan little key chains of the Eiffel Tower. "Yeah, same."  He said softly. 

"Are we almost there Harry? I'm so hungry.." I sighed. "Yeah, we are. Only 2 miles." "YES! FOOD HERE I COME!" Harry started laughing and I turned red after realizing what I just did. "You wanted to know where we were going right?" I nodded. "Well, look over there." He pointed over the stearing wheel and I looked into that direction. I saw a huge ferris wheel and some towers. "Destiny Carter. Welcome in London."