Chapter Eight.

Sorry for the late update, DON'T HATE ME. But I'm just so busy with school and stuff right now. I have a dance comp. soon and I have to train really hard. I also have test week coming up.. SO I probably won't update that much... But, I hope you enjoy this chapter, because I tried really hard to make it good :) Love you guys. x 

Destiny's POV

I finished my food and faced Harry. He was just sitting there with his phone. I didn't notice that he was already done eating, but his plate was empty. I guess I wasn't the only one who was hungry then. I burst out in giggles as he raised his eyebrow at his phone. "What?" He asked. I laughed even harder. I don't know why, but at 3AM I kind of laugh at everything. I just shook my head and shot him a smile. "Okay then, c'mon let's go." He stood up and held out his hand. I was a little bit shocked and as soon as he noticed he pulled it back. He had a sad look on his face as he walked away. 

"That will be £78,95 please." The lady said. I was about to give Harry the money, but he already paid the woman. Someone is really cheeky tonight. I faced him and he had a fake smile on his face. What the fuck? "Come on, let's go back to the hotel." I decided to grab his hand, but he pulled it away. Okay then... He started walking faster and I barely could catch up. "Geesz Haz, what's wrong all of a sudden?" I asked him when we reached the hotel. "Nothing." He sounded kind of harsh. What's gotten into him today? 

I stepped into the bedroom and noticed the queen-sized bed. Shit, I forgot about that. I have to share a bed with him. I slowly pulled of my shirt so I was just in my bra and jeans. Suddenly the door bursted open. My eyes went wide and I heard someone gasp, Harry of course. I mumbled some cursewords and quickly put my shirt back on. "I'm so sorry Destiny, I didn't know you were changing." He walked towards me, guilt all over his face. "It's okay."

A few minutes later, I left the bathroom, ready for bed. Well bed? Probably couch. Since Harry would like the bed, I think and yeah, he kind of paid for everything, so that was the least I could do. I noticed him sitting on the couch, watching some telly. I jumped over the backrest and sat down next to him. "Well hi there" He said to me, wiggling his eyebrows. I slapped his arm and he chuckled.

"How about you leave this couch so I can sleep?" I said to him after a few minutes. He shot me a confused look. "I'm sleeping on the couch since you want the bed. Without me in it." He stood up and nodded before walking to the bathroom, probably to get changed. I turned the TV off and lay down, trying to get some sleep. 

I was almost asleep when two strong arms lifted me up. I opened my eyes a little bit seeing a curly mop of hair and green eyes staring down at me. "Harry?" "Yeah babe?" "What are you doing?" "Carrying you to the bed so I can sleep on the couch and you'll sleep nice." He smiled. "But I don't want you to sleep bad." I pouted. He lay me down on the bed and pulled the covers over me. "Just sleep." He kissed my forehead. Shivers went down my spine and I blushed, thank god that the room was dark. He was about to walk away but I grabbed his hand. "Get in this bed. Now." He chuckled and I let him go. He walked over to the other side of the bed and got in. "Goodnight Haz." "Goodnight beautiful."