Chapter Two.

Hey guys, sorry if this sucks, I have a bit of a writers block xo 

Destiny's POV

"Okay, so the project is about your partner. For this project you have to ask them the 15 question I'll give to you and you write an essay about it. You also have to spend time outside school to get to know each other better. At the end of the essay you have to put in a part with how you experianced this project and if you liked working with you partner. The due is in three weeks. Good luck."  Mrs. McKaren said. I saw Harry stand up from his chair and walking over to the one next to me. He sighed and sat down. "Hi." I said with a little bit of hesitation. He just ignored it. Mrs. McKaren gave us the papers with the questions. 

1. What's your partner's full name?

2. What's your partner's date of birth?

3. What's your partner's secret talent?

4. What's your partner's favorite song at the moment?

5. What's your partner's idea of a perfect date?

6. What does your partner look for in a boy/girl?

7. What's your partner's favorite food?

8. What's your partner's dream job?

9. What's your partner's favorite childhood memory?

10. Who are your partner's best friends?

11. Where does your partner see his-/herself in 10 years?

12. What's your partner's biggest fear?

13. Does your partner have any siblings?

14. What's your partner's favorite color?

15. What's your partner's favortie movie?

I smiled at the questions. Those weren't that hard. "Uh Harry, when do you want to do this project?" I blushed. I normally didn't talk to him. My parents and friends thought he and his friends were bad news. I, honestly, thought everyone deserved a change to get to show the real them. I shrugged. "I don't really care." He didn't sound rude. Just normal. "How about this afternoon? The sooner we're done, the better." I smiled politely and he finally faced me. "Sure, yours or mine?" I thought for a moment. Mum and dad were still out of town for a few days so only Ashley was there. "We can go to mine if that's okay with you?" I said softly. Somehow, I was so shy around him. I hope I'll loosen up a bit soon. "Sure." He grabbed a pen and drew something at the bottom of the paper.

Harry's POV

I started drawing something, I don't even know what. How am I going to deal with this? Why am I always the one out of our group that has to work with others? Even though the girl seemed really nice, I still had my reputation. I sighed. Why couldn't it be simple for once? I glanced over to the girl. I  couldn't really remember her name. "What?" I snapped out of my gaze and shook my head. "I'm sorry, but I forgot your name." "Oh, well I'm Destiny Carter." She held out her hand. I took it, hoping no one would see it. "I'm Harry, Harry Styles." She giggled. "I know." 

The next few hours went fast. And before I knew it, the bell rang. I sighed. A whole afternoon with Destiny, I hope it won't be too bad. And most of all, I hope no one will see us. I remembered last year when there was a boy, I think his name was Ryan, he was super popular and then he hang with this girl, Jessica and he lost his reputation and even got kind of bullied. I didn't want to end up like that. I walked to my locker and found Destiny already waiting for me. "Hi" She blushed. Why was she so shy around me? Oh yeah, I'm a 'bad boy'.  I just nodded and grabbed my bag from my locker and walked to her car. "I'm driving, because I'm a man." I said. She burst out in giggles and I realized what I said. "Don't worry, I won't judge you. Just get in, I'll tell you the directions." I smiled and got into the car.