Chapter Eleven.

Hey guys, I just want to thank everyone who's reading this story! I've reached 1,100+ reads! WOW! Also, if you've read HJALBOOML, I want to thank you as well, since it reached 20,000+ reads today! ASDFGHJKL. You can't believe how happy I am! Anyways, lots of love, Lisa .x 

Harry's POV

Destiny pulled away and a blush appeared on her face. "I'm sorry, I didn't want to make you feel uncomfortable." She said quietly. I pulled on my clothes and grabbed her hand. "Let's go, I've got something planned for the day." I dragged her through the park, even though it was beautiful here, this would be our last day here so I wanted to show her the most beautiful places. I ran to the closet underground. "Haz *giggle* where are we *giggle* going?" She asked. I just shook my head. "I'm not gonna tell you." I felt a bit mean, but it had to be a surprise. "Can I have two tickets to.." I stopped and put my hands over her ears. She shall not hear my surprise. 

Destiny's POV

He put his hands over my ears. Ugh, I just want to know where we are going! I let go of my ears so he could grab the tickets. "Hazzabear! Just tell me where we're going!" He shook his head. "Still not telling you." The underground was pretty full and there was only one chair left. Harry sat down and patted on his lap. "Come on, I won't bite." I raised an eyebrow. "Okay, I don't promise anything, just sit." I sighed and sat down on his lap. He wrapped his arms around my waist and hugged me tight. It felt so natural. 

We stopped and got out. Harry grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers. Can he get even more perfect? Wait what? Why do I even think he's perfect? I don't like him right? Ugh I don't know anymore, but who cares. Let's just enjoy my time here, with him. I noticed I was staring at our hands and clearly Harry noticed as well, because he squeezed my hand a little bit. I smiled. Harry let go of my hand and covered my eyes with them, as soon as we got back on the streets. 

"Harry, remove your hands. I want to see where we're going." He chuckled. "How many times do I have to tell you! You'll see it soon, we're almost there." We stopped for a moment and then we walked further. Then we stopped and Harry sat down, pulling me on his lap again and I opened my eyes. I looked around and noticed I was in some kind of cabin. I stood up and looked out of the window, enjowing the view. We were in the London Eye! I've always wanted that!

I turned around and Harry was on one knee. "It's not what it looks like!" He said quickly, but then he grabbed a little box and opened it. A paperplane necklace. "This is mine, but I want you to wear it." He stood up and hung it around my neck. "It's beautiful Harry, everything you've done for me the past few days! You're amazing, thank you so much!" I hugged him tight. "I've another question." He paused and I shot him a confused look. "Destiny Carolin Carter, will you be my girlfriend?"