Epilogue.

Hey guys, So this is the epilogue of Ride... I don't know if there will be a sequel since I'll go on a holiday soon and afterwards I'll start a new fanfic. It's gonna be a Luke Hemmings one, since people requested it. But yeah, depends on how bad you want a sequel, maybe I'll do one. Anyways, I want to thank every single one of you for reading this story and being to supportive. I love you all and I hope you enjoyed reading my story. Lots of love, Lisa x

Destiny's POV

It's been a year since the boys' first tour started. And tonight, would be their last show. Meanwhile they made an album. I'ts called 'Up All Night' it's amazing. I was standing front row with Tara, Cara and Jai. While on tour, Cara and Niall started dating, they're so cute together! Tara and Jai also started dating. And personally. I totally ship Tai. The boys were about to sing 'I want' which was the last song of the show, but before they did Harry grabbed his mic.

"Before we're going to sing the last song of the night. I want to thank a very special person." He jumped of the stage, grabbed my hand and we walked back onto the stage. "As you all know, this is my beautiful girlfriend Destiny. I want to say a few things to her." I started blushing.  Her was still holding my hand. "My dearest Des, I want to thank you for all you've done the past year, 2 months and 6 days. I love you too bits, will you move in with me?" 

My mouth fell. I never expected this. I gasped before throwing myself in his arms, kissing every inch of his face. The crowd started screaming and whistling. I let go of him and he put me back on the ground. "I take that as a yes then?" "In every language. Yes, oui, ja, si, bem." I smiled. "I love you Destiny." "I love you too Harry." He slowly put his lips on mine. 

It's true. Sometimes opposites do atract.