Chapter Eighteen.

Hey guys, firstly, I want to thank all of ypou for reading this story. 6K+ Reads!! I'm so happy! Secondly, sorry for not updating for about 4 days, I was busy but I'll try to get back to my normal rythem, so I'll update everyday. Also, I go on a holiday 20/7 and I'll be there for 2 weeks, which means, no wifi (NOOOOOOO:( ) But, I'll try to finish this story before so you don't have to wait for 2/3 weeks for another update... Lots of love Lisa. btw follow me on twitter :) @UncoveringLarry 

Harry's POV

I felt relieved that I told Destiny. She was in my arms and I hugged her tight. She was my everything now. I loved her too bits. My glance fell onto my bag. I sat up and let go of Des. "Haz, what are you doing?" She asked. She sounded tired, but that normal at 1:43AM, I think. "I want to show you something." I grabbed the paper from my bag and walked back to the bed she was on. I showed it to her. Her mouth hang. "You did what?!" She smiled happily. "Well, it wasn't really my idea, but the boys and I really love singing, so I singed us in as a band." I smiled. 

"But Haz, that's amazing!" She said to me. I just blushed. I'd rather share that stage with her but I can't. "So what song are you gonna sing?" She asked. She yawned and lay down back on the bed. I got rid of the paper and lay don't next to her. "It's a song my friend Ed wrote. But it's a secret." She nodded and closed her eyes. I pecked her forehead and we both fell asleep.

~That evening~

We reached the school building and walked in. Destiny let go of my hand as soon as we noticed there were other people. I dragged her to the janitor's office and kissed her. She slung her arms around my neck and kissed me back. "Good luck tonight" She said as we pulled away. I pecked ehr lips once again and smiled. They just felt so good on mine. We left the office, making sure nobody saw us. I pecked her lips once again and walked to the stage. 

I watched the audience through the curtains. I smiled as I noticed Destiny, Cara, Tara and Jai in the front row. Someone yelled my name and I walked into their direction. "Oh hello Harold, fine you show up once." Louis said. He sounded pretty pissed off. I shot him a confused glare. "Yeah, we wanted to practice the song yesterday but we couldn't reach you in any way. We even called your mum and she said you were at Destiny's. Is that true?" I blushed. 

"Styles, answer me. I'm your fucking best friend!" He was now yelling. "It's true, I was at her house. I turned off my phone because I wanted to spent some time with her." I said quietly. I faced the ground. Waiting for them to hit me and leave me. I heard Louis storm away and Niall grabbed my shoulder. "Why Harry?" He asked me. There was so much pain in his voice. I felt like shit. I betrayed my best friends. 

"Get Louis, I want to tell all of you." I said. Liam nodded and ran after Lou. A few minutes later they came back. Louis' eyes were red. I could tell he had been crying. "Okay, let me explain. Destiny and I got paired up for that project. We got on really well. I took her to London-" Zayn cut me off. "You took her to London?" "Yes, she told me she had never been there and that she wanted it so bad, but her parents are never home and her brother is at UNI so I took her. And I really liked her so I asked her to be my girlfriend." I sighed and went on.

"When we got back, I didn't want my reputation to fade away. So I asked her to keep it a secret. And we did. We've been hiding for a couple of weeks now and the only time we can be together is after school. That's why I was at hers. She's also the reason I finally got the guts to sign us in." The boys' mouths hang. Louis' face had calmed down. "Do you love her?" He asked. I swallowed once before answering. "I love her so much it hurts. I don't know what I'd do without her." He nodded.

"We understand what you did Haz." Liam said. "Now come on. We have to make your princess' day." Louis said with a huge smile on his face. "Thanks Boobear." "No problem Hazzabear." I hugged him tight before following the boys on stage. "Uhm hi, my name is Harry and this are my bandmates Louis, Niall, Liam and Zayn. We're going to sing a song written by a good friend of ours, Ed Sheeran." I pointed to Ed in the crowd and he gave me a thumbs up. "I want to dedicate this song to my beautiful girlfriend Destiny Carter." He blew her a kiss. "This is Little Things." Niall strummed hi guitar and Zayn started singing. 

"Your hand fits in mine
Like it's made just for me
But bear this in mind
It was meant to be
And I'm joining up the dots
With the freckles on your cheeks
And it all makes sense to me"

Then Liam sang his part.

"I know you've never loved
The crinkles by your eyes when you smile
You've never loved
Your stomach or your thighs
The dimples in your back at the bottom of your spine
But I'll love them endlessly"

Zayn joined back in and their voices fitted together like puzzle pieces. 

"I won't let these little things slip out of my mouth
But if I do,
It's you,
Oh it's you,
They add up to
I'm in love with you,
And all these little things"

Then Louis' part came. 

"You can't go to bed,
Without a cup of tea,
And maybe that's the reason that you talk in your sleep
And all those conversations
Are the secrets that I keep
Though it makes no sense to me"

And next it was my turn. I stared into Destiny's eyes as I sung.

"I know you've never loved the sound of your voice on tape
You never want to know how much you weigh
You still have to squeeze into your jeans
But you're perfect to me"

Niall joined me. I faced him and noticed he was staring at Cara. 

"I won't let these little things slip out of my mouth
But if it's true,
It's you,
It's you,
They add up to
I'm in love with you,
And all these little things"

Niall's part came and he sat on the edge of the stage, right in front of the girls and Jai. 

"You'll never love yourself
Half as much as I love you
You'll never treat yourself right, darlin'
But I want you to,
If I let you know, I'm here for you,
Maybe you'll love yourself,
Like I love you
Oh,"

I jumped off the stage and grabbed Des' hand. And sang the lyrics right to her. 

"I've just let these little things slip out of my mouth,
Because it's you,
Oh it's you,
It's you,
They add up to
And I'm in love with you,
And all these little things,"

All the boys started singing and I smiled. 

"I won't let these little things slip out of my mouth,
But if it's true,
It's you,
It's you,
They add up to,
And I'm in love with you,
And all your little things."