Chapter Nine.

Hey guys, sorry it took so long to update again. I'm just really busy with school and stuff. but here's chapter 9 :) Enjoy, hopefully x 

Destiny's POV 

I woke up by my phone ringing. Taylor Swift's voice filled the room. 

'All I knew this morning when I woke

Is I know something now, know something now I didn't before

And all I've seen since eighteen hours agoIs green eyes and freckles and your smile

In the back of my mind making me feel like' 

I answered it. "Destiny speaking." My voice was a little bit cracky, since the call woke me up. I tried to sit up but Harry's arms was wrapped around my waist and held me back. "Hi Des, why aren't you in school? Cara and I miss you." Tara said. I glanced at the alarm which was standing on the nightstand. 10:12 AM. "Uh, I'm sick. I guess Harry made me sick." I felt bad that I had to lie to my best friend, but I couldn't tell her that I was here with him. "Why's that Harry's fault?" "Well, he wasn't feeling well yesterday, but we had to do that stupid project yesterday remember?" "Okay, but classes started again. Love you!" And she ended the call.

I slowly picked up Harry's arm, trying to get out of bed. Just when I was standing, he grabbed my waist and pulled me back onto the bed. I started laughing. "Harry let me go, I want to shower." I said to him. It's actually pretty weird that we became such good friends in such a short time. "But I want to cuddle, I'm still tired and you're a good teddy bear." His low morning voice was the hottest thing I've probably ever heard. "But I want to-" "I know you want to shower, just 5 minutes okay?" He cut me off, but I didn't really care. 

I lay down next to Harry, his arms still wrapped around my waist. "Come closer. I said I wanted to cuddle weirdo." I did as I was told and snuggled into his shirtless chest. Just now I noticed he was only in his boxers. I started blushing. "Harry?" "hmmhm?" "What is the real reason you took me here?" I asked him. He opened his eyes and stared into mine. "I don't really know. When we got paired for that project, I just felt a connection. I wanted to get to kno the real you, and I wanted you to know the real me. And I can't show you that back home in Holmes Chapel." I nodded and wrapped my arms around his bare torso.

I slowly opened my eyes again. Harry was still asleep under me. I glanced at the alarm just like I did before. 11:58AM. Damn you Styles. I slowly got out of his grip and walked over to the bathroom, filling a glass with ice cold water. I walked back to the bedroom where he was still fast asleep. Your 5 minutes were way to long. "Wakey wakey Harold." I whispered in his ear. He didn't respond. "Okay, you asked for it." I turned the glass over and the water splashed onto his head. He said up straight of shock.

"WHAT THE FUCK DESTINY!" He yelled. "You wanted to get to know me? Well, I don't like people saying we'll get out after 5 minutes and then fall asleep again. So I woke you up." I grinned widely. "You could've just tell me to get up." "I did, but you didn't respond. Now get out." "I want a hug first." My eyes went wide. He was totally soaked. "No way." I started running away and he quickly ran after me.

I ran over to the couch, but clumsy little me, I tripped over and fell down on the floor. Since Harry was still running after me, he tripped as well and landed on top of me. I blushed and stared in his eyes. His eyes went from mine, to my lips and back to my eyes. He slowly leaned in. He closed his eyes and I closed mine. And that's exactly when his lips touched mine and sparks went through my body.