Chapter Five.

Hey guys, sorry for the late update, just really didn't feel like writing. I'm just really busy with school and stuff... Anyways, I hope you enjoy this crappy chapter. Love you xoxo

Destiny's POV

My mouth hang. "What- Why- HARRY?" I threw myself onto him and hugged him, even though we were still in the car. "But why?" I asked him. He just shrugged. "I thought we could get to know each other a little bit better and since our friends were back there in Holmes Chapel, I thought Hey let's go to London." He said it like it was the normallest thing ever. "But we don't even have PJs!" Realisation flooed over me. I didn't have anything with me. My parents will get worried! Oh no, they won't. But still! "Don't worry about it. My mum knows about it and she put a bag in the booth with some clothes of Gemma. She wouldn't mind you wearing it I think." He blushed. Awww! I leaned closer to him and pecked his cheek. "Thank you so much Harry. We only know each other for a few days and you already take me here!" He just smiled. "No need to thank me babe."

He parked the car in front of a huge hotel. Once again, my mouth hang open. "So this is the hotel we're staying, you like it?" It was a tall white building and it looked so expensive. It may as well be a 5 star hotel. "Harry, you really didn't have to do this!" He just smiled and got out of the car. I unbelted my seatbelt and wanted to get out, but he already opened my door and held out his hand. "Why thank you sir." I said with the most posh voice ever, which caused him to laugh. Some lad grabbed the bag out of the booth. We started walking and I thought Harry would let go of my hand, but he didn't. I smiled at our intertwined hands. I noticed Harry do the same, which cause me to blush. 

We entered the hotelroom and it was HUGE! I walked around. I noticed there was a bathroom with a bubble bath, a shower and some other stuff. It was beautiful. I walked back to the bedroom and noticed there was only one bed. Oh shit.  I was about to ask Harry about it, when his phone rang. He smiled and answered it. "Yo Lou, what's up?" He sounded total bad boy again. It somehow made me sad to think that he had to hide himself. "Nah can't hang tonight." "No I'm with a friend." "Yes it's a girl Lou, and no we're not going to have sex." "Because I don't want to" "Yeah bye." He sighed. As if he was reliefed. "Haz, you don't HAVE to hide yourself you know." I said quietly. "I do, but you won't understand." "Well, explain." 

We sat down on the queen-sized bed and he took a deep breath. "It all started when I turned 12. My mum and dad were divorced for 5 years back then and my dad started to come back all the time. He used to abuse me and my sister, that's why they got a divorce. My dad started to drink more, and since everyone knew he was my dad, they judged me about it. So I started to use this image and no one even tried to judge me. You're the first one besides the boys, that I tell all this, but I think I can trust you. But I want to tear the walls down, but I simply can't." tears were forming in my eyes. I can't believe what he has been through. I just want to let him know I'm here for him, but how?