Chapter 3

Follow me on Twitter @alexsis_hayley

Chapter 3

Elizas POV

I must have fallen asleep, because now we are landing. I stand up and get my bags out of the little compartment. I start to walk off the plane and then I realize... I am going to be LIVING here in LONDON! I mean yea I love London and I was going to be moving here in a few years but... I was moving with my mom. It's just not the same without her. I wipe away the tears that I didn't even realize I had falling down my face.

"Liza? You ok?" The familiar British accent brings me back to reality.

"Yea Uncle Simon... I'm ok." I lied.

We walk off the plane to find that A LOT of people and paps like to hang out at the airport!

"Ok Eliza you know how the paps are. Now you will be seeing a lot more. Just don't talk to them understand? Just pretend they aren't even there!" He reminded me. We go through this every time I come to visit. Except this time I am not visiting... I am moving. I swallow back more tears. I really have to stop crying! This is getting crazy! As soon as I am inside the airport I hear five boy voices scream 'SIMON' in unison. I spin on my heel along with Uncle Simon. He rolls his eyes and puts he hand on my back and pushes me towards them.

"Uncle Si! Where have you been? We have been worried sick! You should really tell us before you start sneaking off young man!" one of the boys starts to dramatically scold Uncle Simon. It's kind of funny but I refuse to laugh or smile.

"Did you bring us a friend?" another one of the boys asks looking to me.

"Boys meet Eliza my niece... She is going to be living with me."

Every jaw dropped. It was funny to see them go from 'happy-go-lucky to what-the-heck-did-you-just-say?' I smiled at this just because the curly headed one started to choke... I think he may have actually caught a fly.

"Hello I am Harry!" He said after he finished choking, after he introduced himself he put his hands over his ears as if the voices in his head were yelling really loud.

"What's the matter? The voices in your head being too loud?" I asked. Uncle Simon laughed along with the other four boys Harry just stared at me like I was some kind of freak show. Is there anything on my face?

"You're not a fan?" Harry asks

"No of course I am a fan it just I have met so many famous people threw Uncle Simon that it doesn't affect me anymore." I state.

There was a chorus of "OH's" I just simply nodded.

"So why are you moving to London? If you don't mind my asking." Zayn asks. I look to the ground suddenly very interested in my BOBS.

"This isn't to be discussed right now." Uncle Simon said before leading us to the doors. The boys shared looks before putting up there hoodies and glasses to shield themselves form the paps. Me being smart totally forgot to bring a hood so I just walked out trying to avoid eye contact.

"Eliza Williams! What are you doing in London?"

"Where is Paige Williams?"

"Are you dating any of the One Direction boys?"

"What does your uncle have to say about that?"

People kept firing questions, I kept ignoring them. I knew my life would be this way from now on. I would be stuck in fame for the rest of my life! My children would grow up in it; my life would never be privet. My life as I knew it was gone. Heck, my life as I knew it left when my mother died.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Its short! Yes! But whatever, I just arrived home from Oklahoma last night! I had two ball games one hour after I got home! I am tired on so many levels! Its CRAZY!! Any-who-ha you should totally please VOTE, COMMENT, and SHARE and stuff!! Thanks! I looooovvvveeeee YOU:) <3