Chapter 13

~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!
Follow me on Twitter @alexsis_hayley

This chapter will be short because I woke up extra early so I could write it... So you better enjoy:) Next chapter will either be posted some time today, or it will be posted sometime tomorrow. After tomorrow I will be gone for awhile so the updates will be slow for a little bit. But when I do update it should be big, thanks for sticking with my story!

Okay so tell me which boy you want Eliza to be with, I can make it any of them! I seriously have no idea which one I like for her. Personally Niall is my favorite. So choose who ever and tell me in the comments!! First two people to comment get a shout out in the nest two chapters!!:) Thank you again lovelies!!<3

~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!

Chapter 13

Harry's POV

They way Eliza lit up when she found out she got to dance for us just made my day. She looked really fit in those dance clothes too. She seems to be kicking it off pretty well with most of the other girls. I have to honestly say that we have never made the time to actually talk with our background dancers, I wish we had sooner. Some of these girls are really nice and fun, some of them treat us normally. They don't fan girl or beg for a photo. I like them. Eliza seems to like them too.

Liam got a call from a very freaked out Simon. I think the poor guy needs therapy or something. Liam doesn't think he is going to let Eliza dance, I honestly don't see a reason why he shouldn't but I am not going to get in the middle of it. It's not place. Oh my gosh, I am starting to sound like Liam!

We were now sitting in some chairs off the stage watching the girls practice. They were good, and Eliza is a very fast learner. I couldn't help but notice that a few of the girls kept sending dirty looks her way, and to the other girls she was hanging out with. Eliza must have noticed too, because she kept sending worried glances to me and the other lads. I hope they just mind their own business. I don't want Olivia to have to find two other dancers before our break ends .

Zayns POV

Eliza looks really happy. Happier than what she has been like anyway. I was honestly hoping she would call us and ask to hang out. I love the way we are around her. The way she makes sure that we are comfortable, the way she treats us like we have been best friends forever. I love everything about her, her lightly tanned skin, her long blonde hair, and her big blue eyes. I love the way she puts everyone else feelings in front of her own. Anytime she walks in the room it literally lights up. I love the way I light up around her.

She is so graceful, especially when she is dancing. It's like she gets lost in the music. I wonder if we had kids if they would look like me or her. I wonder if they would be singers or dancers. ZAYN! Stop it! She doesn't even know you like her! Gosh you're acting like a school girl! Besides, she can have any guy in the world! Why would she want you? Also, you aren't the only boy in the group that likes her.