Chapter 10

Chapter 10

Simon’s POV

I woke up early, as usual. I had to go back to work. I know I should probably take a few days off, but… I just need something to keep my mind busy. My house is filled with memories of Paige. The word has gotten out. Some paparazzi’s questioned me about it this morning… I don’t know how they know. I think I should call someone to take care of Eliza while I am gone…   No I don’t! Eliza is a seventeen year old girl! She can take care of herself!  But… She is also a seventeen year old girl who just lost her mother. No, she won’t do anything stupid. I hope.

Someone coming up next me snaps me out of my thoughts and puts me back into my horrible reality.

“Simon! You should really be going home! You need to take a few weeks off! This is ridiculous!” Alexis, the boys assistant said. She is always trying to take care of people, she really isn’t much older than the boys… but she is so much more mature.

“No, Lexi I am fine! I need this!” I argue. This honestly is stupid… No one has ever won an argument with Lexi.

“Simon… Eliza needs someone at home taking care of her! She probably doesn’t know what to do! She needs you there with her Simon!” Alexis puts her hands on her hips.

I sigh, knowing I can’t win. I know Lexi is right.

“Okay Lexi, but I am putting you in charge! So if anything goes wrong it’s on you! Understand?” I ask

“Yes! Yes! Yes! I won’t let you down! I promise! Now go home and take care of that poor little girl!”

I give her a half smile that doesn’t reach my eyes, before leaving.

I take my phone out of my pocket and call Eliza.

RING

RING

RING

Hi! This is Eliza Williams; I can’t get to the phone right now so if you could leave your name, number and a short message I will get back to you as soon as possible! Thanks have a great day!

Eliza’s chirpy voice feels the speakers of my phone.  I hope she hasn’t done anything stupid.

Eliza’s POV

We pulled up to a dance center that I have never been too. I gave the boys questioning looks; they all just smiled in return. I practically ran into the building. I felt like a little kid again… This is how it felt when mom would take me to get new ballet shoes or something. We walked into the amazingly awesome dance academy type building. (I still don’t know what it’s called) I was greeted by a tall woman with long brown hair, which was tied into a ballerina bun on the top of her head. She was wearing a dark blue leotard and yoga pants over it.

“Hello! You must be Eliza! The boys have told me so much about you! I am Olivia; I am in charge of all of One Directions back ground dancers! The boys said you were good. Want to give it a try?”

I turn around in shock, I look at the boys. All of my dreams are about to come true!

~'~'~'~'~'~'~

OH MY GOSH! ALMOST 600 READS!! Gosh you guys are freaking amazing! I love you soooooooooo much!! HAHAHAHAAAAAAA Okay I am done:) Anywayzzz What do you think is going to happen? Will Simon freak when he finds out Eliza isn't home? Will he let Eliza dance with the boys? Is she good enough? Wait till the next chapter and find out:) I am going to say... 5 comments and I will post the next chapter today. Sound good? Thank you my lovelies!

~'~'~'~'~'~'~