Chapter 15

~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~
Follow me on Twitter @alexsis_hayley

Sorry it took so long! I have been extremly busy! And i will remain busy untill the end of summer so expect slow updates until then. Sorry again, and thanks for sticking with me!! Means a lot! Vote and Comment! Thank you Lovelies!! <3

~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~

Chapter 15

Simon's POV

I am a coward. I left. I left Eliza. Without telling her! I am a horrible uncle. I seriously cannot believe I did that! I just left!

After Alexis talked me into going home and taking vacation time, I went home and broke down. Eliza wasn't there and by the sound of Liam's phone call she seemed to be having fun. So I left. I left a note in the kitchen, saying I would be back soon. In all honesty I needed this. But maybe I should have talked it over with Liza first. I feel better, Paige wise. But I feel like a lousy uncle. And I know I am, I mean what kind of uncle leaves their seventeen year old niece alone for three weeks. With five boys. It's not that I don't trust Eliza, or the boys... it's just... I don't trust them together. Make sense? Last thing I need is Simon Cowell's niece pregnant by One Direction band member. Ugh.

And you can so tell Harry likes her, and Zayn. I am starting to think Louis likes her too. The way he isn't himself around her gives it away. How he is usually energetic and crazy, with her he is shy and calm. It's weird. And I don't think I like it. I can't really tell if Niall likes her, I haven't been able to see him "liking" a girl. I don't think I would mind Niall with Eliza. He is a good boy. But Harry. He is too flirty and I don't want Eliza pregnant or heartbroken. Zayn, He is the 'bad boy' I have a feeling he would break her heart too. But not so much about the getting pregnant thing. And then there is Louis. I highly doubt he would break her on purpose, but she is so mature, and he... isn't. I don't want her to change so she can 'be more fun like Louis'. So I am now lying on my privet beach, at my beach house... Sulking and thinking about how much of a horrible person I am.

Yep, I bet I win this year's Greatest Uncles Award!