Chapter 36

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Follow me on Twitter @alexsis_hayley

This chapter makes me very sad. Like very sad. It is just sad, really sad.

Please Vote and Comment despite how sad this chapter is. Thank you my lovlies! I will get started on the next chapter soon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Liam's POV

I wake up with a horrible headache. I cannot remember anything from last night. Did I drink? I don't drink, I can't drink. My vision is blurry; I can hear my heartbeat in my head. I rub my eyes so maybe my vision will clear a little. I reopen my eyes and I can finally see.

I don't recognize that ceiling fan. Or this comforter. I start to rise up but I touch something, or someone. I roll over to see Hayley laying there asleep. I jump up out of the bed. Did we? Oh my gosh. I bet that guy drugged us! Of course!

The events from last night start flooding my brain! Oh God we are so dead.

I walk into the bathroom and look at my eyes, they don't look bloodshot. I take shower and put my clothes on from last night. I have to find my phone. I look around the room, quietly so I don't wake Hayley.

Oh I remember I left my phone at the front desk last night! I need to call the lads and have them come get us. Now.

Hayley's POV

Oh my head. I rub my eyes so I can see my surroundings. I would hate to be blind.

I raise up, this is not my room. This Is not my hotel. I get up. Oh, where are my? Oh there they are.... Why does it look like I didn't sleep alone?

Oh Crap

Liam.

Did... We... No. Not me? I am the good child I don't.. oh please no.

I pick my clothes up and run to the shower. I take a fast shower and put my clothes back on. I dry my hair and wipe off my smudged makeup. Lucky for me I am one of those people who can go with or without makeup. I walk out of the bathroom just as Liam walks in the room.

"Oh, hey." I say, not really knowing how to act.

"Hey, the boys are on their way, are you ready to go?" He asks as if nothing had happened.

"Yep!" I can play this game too.

"Okay let's go then." He smiles grabbing my hand

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So what did you two do last night?" Harry asks once we are in the car.

"We watched Bambi and Toy Story; we would have watched The Lion King but Liam wanted to watch Toy Story again!" I lie. Liam looks at me with a smile.

Eliza laughs. I am guessing she is with Niall now; they are practically on top of each other.

"Well we missed our flight!" Louis says.

Oh crap! We were supposed to leave today!

"But its okay, we packed your things and we going to leave now. " Niall reassures us.

"Sorry." Liam and I say in unison.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

One the plane, no one says anything. Until we get a phone call.

"Hello?" Liam answers. His face going from boredom to horror.

"Yes sir, I will put it on speaker." He says, motioning for the rest of us to get closer to him. We all gather around his phone.

"You're on." Liam says

"Who is it?" Eliza whispers to Liam

"Management." He whispers back

"Boys this is your last concert, we are cancelling the rest of the tour all together, and Liam we have photos of you, with Miss.Hayley obviously drunk that we have to pay a lot to keep out of the media. Now we have discussed this and we think it would be best for you to take a break from the band." The man on the other end.

The boys gasp.

"No that is not fair! I have done nothing less of any other singer out there!" Liam yells

"We expect more from you, you are a role model to a lot of young people and we warned you about staying out of the press!" I am pretty sure this guy just doesn't like Liam at all. I don't know what just came over me, but I can assure you I am not thinking. I grab the phone and take it off of speaker. And start to walk out of the room.

"Sir, you are no longer on speaker. This is Hayley, is there anything I can do to keep Liam in the band?" I beg. He is silent for a moment before responding, I can practicly feel the smile on his face.

"You can quit being a background dancer, breakup up with Liam and forget you ever met him." He says. I swear I almost drop the phone

"I love him." I say

"Do you want him to keep his job?" He asks

"Yes."

"Then what are you going to do?" He asks. I hesitate before responding.

"I will do what you said."

"Good choice, now please give the phone back to Liam."

I return to the others with tears in my eyes. I hand Liam his phone and return to my seat. I put my headphones in and look for a good song.

"Yes? Okay thank you sir!" I hear Liam say. They obviously didn't tell him we had to break up.

"What did he say?" Eliza asks

"He said Hayley convinced him to let me stay in the band!" Liam says excitedly.

I turn on my music full blast and let the tears come out. I have to quit dancing and break up with the only boy I have ever loved. Perfect.