Chapter 102.

The windshield wipers squeak against the snow and the noise makes me want to pound my head against the window. That, and the fact that my life just fell apart within minutes.

"You warm enough?" He asks and I nod.

"Either talk now or take me back." I snap.

He inhales deeply and runs his hand over the stubble on his chin. "Okay.. what do you want to know?"

"Everything, how it all started." Honestly, I don't want to know another detail but I owe it to myself to find out.

"Okay, you're sure?" He asks and I nod.

*Flashback*

"Why does she have to come again?" Molly asked the small group as she took a drag of her cigarette.

"Because she is Steph's roommate and Steph likes her for some reason so she is bringing her along." Nate explained.

"She's a total bitch though, super fucking obnoxious." Hardin groaned which caused Molly to laugh and lean into him. Her pink hair was still slightly disheveled from sleeping with Hardin less than an hour ago.

"She's hot though." Nate added.

"Hot? No, she's not." Hardin snorted and rolled his eyes.

"She is definitely hot dude, I would fuck her in a heart beat."  said Zed.

"You wish, she is a total prude obviously. I mean who is a virgin in college?" Molly mocked the innocent girl whom she would never admit her jealousy for.

"Maybe that's why she is such a bitch because she hasn't been fucked properly." Hardin said and moved a few inches away from Molly, hoping she wouldn't follow.

"I may need to do that then." Zed said in an effort to make everyone laugh.

"Yea right. You couldn't even if you tried." Hardin antagonized his friend.

"And you could? I would have a better chance than you!" Zed countered.

"What did I miss?" Jace sat down and pulled a joint from his pocket.

"Steph has a total snob of a roommate and Zed and Hardin here are arguing over who could fuck her first." Molly informed him.

"You know.. we could make this much more interesting. You up for it?" Hardin spoke to Zed.

"Depends." Zed smiled.

"Hmm.. okay so lets see who can fuck her first." Hardin raised his brow arrogantly.

"I don't know.. " Zed began to feel a little bad for the girl who he had only met once. Zed thought Tessa  was so pretty and her gray eyes seemed so pure and sweet.

"Come on, don't be a pussy. It wont be that hard, we will play another game of truth or dare. That will open it all up, it will be simple." Hardin explained. He knew he could get to her before Zed, he just wanted to prove it.

"This is stupid, who gives a shit who can take some random girls virginity?" Molly huffed.

"If you're so convinced you can do it, I will give you a week." Jace said and passed his joint to Molly.

"A week? Dude, she is super bitchy and we already don't get along. I need longer than a week." Hardin wagered.

"How long? Two weeks? Look, if you get it within a month I will give you five hundred." Zed said.

"Five hundred dollars?" Molly was beyond annoyed at all the attention the girl was getting and she wasn't even here.

"And I will add three. Eight hundred bucks. You think you can do it?" Jace asked with bloodshot eyes.