Chapter 160.

(I'm typing this chapter on my phone so ignore the typos I will fix them soon.)

Hardin's POV.

Goosebumps raise on her skin as my fingertips slide down her arms, I know she is cold but I would like to think they are partly from me.

My fingers wrap around her arms more forcefully when she shifts on my lap, pushing her hips down onto me to create the friction that I want and need. I have never wanted someone so much, so often. Yes, I have fucked plenty of girls but it was just about the thrill, about the bragging rights, it was never about being closer to them the way it is with Tess. With her it is about the sensation, about the way these small bumps raise on her skin from my touch, the way she will complain that having goosebumps makes her have to shave more frequently and I will roll my eyes at her even though I find it humorous, the way she whimpers when I bring her lip between my teeth and it makes that noise when it snaps back, and most importantly the way that we are doing something that only her and I share. No one has or will ever be close to her in this way.

Her small fingers move to unclasp her bra as I suck on the skin just above the cup of her bra but I stop her.

"We don't have long." I remind her and she pouts, making me want her even more.

"Then hurry and get undressed." She softly demands.

I love the way she is becoming more and more comfortable with me as the days pass.

"You know I don't have to be told twice." I remark, wrapping my hands around each of her hips and lifting her off of me and onto the open space on the couch.

Only my shorts and boxers are removed before I gesture for her to lay down as I grab a condom from my wallet on the table. She slides her pants off of her legs, those damn pants. I have never, in my entire twenty years of life seen anything so sexy. I don't have a fucking clue what it is about them, maybe the way they cling to her, showing every heavenly curve, or maybe because I can see her ass perfectly in them, but either way I fucking love them and I may have to force her to wear them around the house at all times.

"You have really got to get on birth control, I don't want to use these anymore." I gripe and she nods, staring at my fingers while they roll the condom on.

I mean it though, and I will remind her again in the morning.

Tessa surprises me by pulling my arm in an attempt to force me to sit down on the cushion next to her.

"What?" I ask, catching onto what she is doing but I want to hear her say it.

I love the innocence she holds but yet she is much dirtier than she allows herself to admit, another trait that only I am aware of.

She glares at me so I decide not to taunt her, instead I sit down and immediately pull her onto me, wrapping my fingers in her hair and attaching my lips to hers.

I swallow the moans and cries coming from her lips as I lower her onto me, we both sigh and her eyes roll back, nearly making me come on the spot.

"Next time will be slow baby, but this time we only have a few minutes left. Okay? " I groan into her ear as she circles her full hips.

"Mmhmm.." She moans.

I take that as my cue to pick up the pace, my arms wrap around her back and pull her close to me so that our chests are touching, and lift my hips at the same time she is circling hers. The feeling is indescribable, I can barely breath as we both move faster.

We don't have long and for once I am desperate to finish quickly.

"Talk to me, Tess." I beg, knowing she will be shy but hoping that if I slam into her hard enough, tug at the ends of her hair hard enough, she will gain the courage to speak to me in a way she has before.