Chapter 153.

He grabs the lamp off the table causing  the cord to rip out of the wall before smashing it on the floor. Why is his frist instinct to break everything in sight?

"Stop it!" I scream.

He doesn't turn to look at me before grabbing a vase and breaking it against the brick.

"Hardin you are going to break all of our stuff! Please stop it!"

"This is your fault Tessa! You fucking cheated on me!" He shouts back and grabs another vase.

I scurry into the living room to join him and grab the object from his hand before he can break it.

"I know it is! I am sorry! I am so sorry Hardin, please just talk to me." I beg.

I can not hold my tears back any longer.

"Please Hardin." I cry.

"You fucked up Tessa, so badly!" His fist slams against the wall.

I knew this was coming and honestly I am surprised it took this long. I am thankful he chose that wall to hit, the brick surely would have damaged his hand much worse.

"Just leave me alone damn it! Go away!" He paces back and forth before slamming both hands against the wall, not punching the surface this time, thank god.

"I love you." I blurt, I need to try to calm him but he is just so drunk and intimidating.

'You don't act like it! You kissed another fucking guy! Then you bring Zed to my fucking house!"

My heart lurches at the mention of Zed's name. Hardin humiliated him.

"I know.. I am sorry." I fight the urge to call him out for being a hypocrite. Yes, I know what I did was wrong, so wrong but I have forgiven him for hurting me repeatedly.

"You know how fucking crazy, how absolutely fucking mad it makes me to see you with anyone else and you go and do this shit!"

"I said I am sorry Hardin.. what more.."

He pushes the chair over and there is a pounding at the door. Great, now the neighbors are going to be involved.

"Hardin! I swear to god if you hurt her!" It's Zed.

He really does have a death wish.

"You have five fucking seconds to leave Zed or so help me god I will fucking kill you!" Hardin screams. The veins in his neck are turning a deep purple and he is beginning to resemble a monster.

"I'm not leaving, open the door or I will call the cops!" Zed challenges.

"Tell him to leave now." Hardin instructs.

"Zed.. everything is fine. Just go please. It's fine. I will call you tomorrow."

Hardin heads toward the door and I grab his shirt in my hand.

"She won't be calling and your time is up." Hardin warns and pulls himself out of my grip and grips the door handle.

"Don't Hardin, or the cops will come." I beg him.

"Just give me two minutes, that's it and he will go."

"You barely know him who the fuck does he think he is coming here and trying to play the god damned savior?"

"One minute, that's it and he will leave. Just stay here, unless you want to get arrested."

"One minute." He snaps.

I hate him like this.

When I open the door Zed is pacing in the hall.

"You shouldn't stay here, he is a fucking psycho." He says.