Chapter 158.

"What are you wearing?" He asks and takes a step backward to look at me.

"Yoga clothes." I shrug.

I remember the last time I wore yoga pants in front of Hardin and the crude remarks he spoke and those yoga pants weren't as tight as these.

"Turn around." He says and looks around the hall to make sure we are alone.

'What? No."

"Tessa, turn around." He says again.

"I am not doing that." A group of basketball players walk through the door to our right and Hardin rolls his eyes in defeat. I can't help but smile at his annoyance.

"Well what are you waiting on? Lets go." Hardin says, pulling me down the hallway.

He makes it a point to walk slightly behind me and I suddenly want to go back to the tenth grade when I would tie a sweater around my waist to hide myself.

"You are going to need to get more of these pants." His voice is quiet.

I laugh lightly and grab his hand to force him to walk next to me instead of behind me.

"You aren't seriously taking yoga." No matter how hard I try to picture Hardin posing, the image just won't come.

"Yeah, I am."

"You do know what yoga is don't you?" I ask him as we walk into the room.

"Yes, Tessa. I know what it is and I am taking it with you." He huffs.

"Why?"

"It doesn't matter why, I just want to spend more time with you." Hardin says.

"Oh." I am not convinced by his explanation but I am looking forward to seeing him in yoga class and the extra time with him doesn't hurt either.

The instructor is sitting on a bright yellow yoga mat in the center of the room. Her curly brown hair piled on top of her head and her flower print shirt make a good first impression.

"Where is everyone?" Hardin asks me as I grab a purple mat from the shelving unit on the wall.

"We are early." I hand him a blue one and he examines it before tucking it under his arm.

"Of course we are." He smiles sarcastically and follows me to the front of the room.

I begin to lay my mat down directly in front of the instructor but Hardin grabs my arm to stop me.

"No way, we are sitting in the back." He says.

"What? No, I always sit in the front." I argue.

"Exactly. We are sitting in the back." He repeats and takes my mat from my hands to head to the back of the room.

"If you are going to be grumpy you shouldn't stay." I whisper to him.

"I am not grumpy."

The instructor introduces herself to Hardin and I when we take a seat on our mats and Hardin claims that he knows she is high which makes me giggle.

I begin to grow annoyed as the room fills with girls in tight yoga pants and tiny tank tops that all seem to glance or stare at Hardin. So far he is the only male and if another doesn't show it will be rather irritating. Luckily Hardin doesn't seem to notice the heaps of female attention he is receiving, either that or he is just very used to it, that has to be it. He gets attention like this all of the time. It's not like I blame the girls but he is my boyfriend and they need to look elsewhere. I know some of the girls are looking at him because of his tattoos and piercings, they must be wondering why the heck he is taking a yoga class.