Chapter 177.

(I haven't listed the songs I have been listening to while writing each chapter for a while, so here are the songs for this chapter. Not like the movies-Katy Perry, The one that got away-Katy Perry, Breathe-Taylor Swift, Somewhere only we know-Keane, I can barely say-The Fray, world of chances-demi lovato, I can't make you love me-bon iver, She will be loved-Maroon 5. All we'd ever need-Lady Antebellum)

Hardin's POV.

"I haven't really been shit lately, just hanging out. Tristan barely comes around anymore, he's stuck up Steph's ass." Jace takes a puff from his joint.

"Hmm." I take a drink from my beer and look around his shit apartment.

I don't even know I came here in the first place, but I didn't know where else to go and I sure as hell am not going back to that apartment tonight. I can't believe Tessa is with Zed, what the actual fuck.]Landon wouldn't call Tessa and trick her into coming back to my father's house no matter how many times I tried to force him to. He's a dick.

I have to admit I admire his loyalty to her but it not when it stands in the way of what I want.

Landon said I should allow Tessa to make the choice whether she wants to be with me or not but I know what she will choose, well I thought I did. I was compleltely blindsided by Zed picking her up last night and now I know she spent almost the entire weekend with him.

"What's going on with you?" Jace asks me, his pot smoke blowing right in my face.

"Nothing."

"I must say I was pretty surprised to have you show up at my door tonight after what happened the last time I saw you." He reminds me.

"You know why I'm here."

"Do I?" He taunts.

"Tessa and Zed, I know you know about it."

"Tessa? Tessa Young and Zed Evans?" He smiles.

"Tell me."

He needs to wipe that god damned smile of his face.

"I don't know anything about it, honest." He shrugs and takes another drag, small flakes of the white paper fall onto his lap but he doesn't seem to notice.

"You're never honest."

"Yes I am. So they are fucking?"

I nearly choke on my breath from his question.

"Don't fucking go there. Have you seen them together?" I breathe in and out slowly.

"Nope, I don't know anything about them. I thought he was dating some high school chick?" He puts his joint in the ashtray.

"So did I."

"So she ditched you for Zed?"

"Don't mock me, I'm not in the mood."

"You came here asking questions, I'm not mocking you." Jace sneers.

"I heard they were together on Friday and I wanted to know who was there."

"I don't know, I wasn't though. Don't you two live together or some shit?"

"Yes. Why do you think I'm so pissed about this shit with Zed."

"Well you know how he is.."

"I know." I cut him off.

I hate Jace, I really do. And Zed.

Couldn't Tessa have chosen Trevor to move on with?

Holy shit, I never thought I would consider that.