Chapter 193.

Hardin's POV.

"I can't be expelled." I say as one of the assholes in a uniform un-cuffs me.

"Yes, you can and you most likely will be. I can only so much Hardin."

"You barely did anything." I rub my welted wrists. Those cuffs really did a fucking number on me.

"I did the best I could, you did a lot of damage. If you would have only assaulted another student it wouldn't have been too hard to cover but you destroyed university property, a lot of it. Those kids were working on those projects for months now and they are destroyed, not to mention you shoved a professor. It's too much." My father tells me.

"Well what the fuck am I supposed to do now? When will they decide?" I ask and follow him to the desk to sign my paperwork.

This is such bullshit.

"I don't know, the board will be meeting Monday so hopefully we will have an answer then."

"Alright." I don't have anything else to say at the moment.

After a few, no a shit ton, of signatures I am free to go. For now at least.

"Give me your phone." I hold my hand out to Landon.

"No, they're bringing your stuff up now." He nods to the asshole holding a plastic bag full of my shit.

I never realized how much shit I carry in my pockets until some bald dick head was digging through them to remove any "dangerous items". They took my phone away, am I going to beat them to death with a cell phone? ..Well maybe.

Why hasn't Tessa come back yet? It's been nearly two hours and I don't think I can wait another minute. The moment my cell phone is returned I call her but she doesn't answer.

"I'll drive you back to your car." My father says.

"No, I'll wait here for Tessa."

"I can wait with you." He offers.

"Suit yourself. She may be fucking someone else.." I begin but Landon gives me a death glare and interrupts me.

"Don't talk about her like that, you know she isn't doing that." He snaps.

I know he's right but I'm still pissed that she went to see him. Poor fucking Zed always has to be saved by Tessa. Fuck no. I'm sure he fed her some sap story about how painful it was to be attacked by me. Boo fucking who.

"You shouldn't take your anger out on her when she's been by your side since the day I met her. It's not right." My father tells me.

"I know that." I snap.

I do know that, just like I know I shouldn't be such a dick to him but it's easier said than done. What's that old saying? You catch more bee's with honey or some shit?

"Look, I'm sorry for being an asshole to you." I turn to my father.

"Both of you." I sigh when Landon pouts.

My father's shocked expression almost brings me to laughter but now probably isn't the best time for that.

"There she is." Landon announces and my pulse immediately quickens. All of the adrenaline I had when I was locked in that damn cell returns as soon as she steps out of Landon's car. I need to stay calm and remember not to take my anger out on her, no matter how bad I want to. Do I actually want to take my anger out on her or is it just my automatic reaction to do so? Relief and a huge smile wash over her face when she seems me, cuff-free and standing on the sidewalk.

"Thank goodness! What did they say? So you aren't going to jail then right? Do you have to go to court?" She asks one hundred questions.

"No, I'm not going to jail."