Chapter 164.

"I can't believe you and Hardin live here.. how weird." Steph says when her and Tristan arrive at the apartment.

"It's still weird to me too, sometimes." I admit.

"It's a really nice place." Tristan praises and I smile.

"Thank you."

"So what's with Hardin and Landon hanging out?" Steph asks.

We all sit at the table in the kitchen.

"Well they have been getting along, sort of and we got Landon tickets to a hockey game for Christmas so Hardin went with him." I explain.

"We got tickets? You two sound like a married couple. Why the hell would Hardin want to buy Landon anything for Christmas?" Steph laughs.

I didn't think about the fact that none of Hardin's friends know that Landon is his step-brother. I'm not sure if he would mind them knowing but I decide against telling them for the time being. I never know what will set him off.

"I mean I got them for him but Hardin was there when I gave them to him." I lie and try to change the subject.

"If I hear one more person talk about marriage." I groan, rubbing my temples with my fingertips.

"Sorry, I won't even ask why." She smiles and pulls a beer from her purse.

"You drove with that?" I ask, horrified.

"Yes, it isn't open." Steph laughs and twists the top open with her shirt.

"So who do you know that is playing at Canal Street?" Tristan asks me.

"My profesoor actually."

"What? How old is he?" He asks.

"Twenty two."

"Woah, he's young to be a professor." Steph takes another drink of her beer.

"Yeah and he's in a band." I remark.

"He invited you specifically to come tonight?" Tristan questions, his expression changing.

"Yeah.. well no. He told me to bring all of my friends but since I don't have many you two are the next best thing." I tease.

"Thanks bitch. We should call everyone and have them come out then!" Steph says and wastes no time getting her phone out.

"Not Molly." I add and her and Tristan both laugh.

"Of course not, she has some new boyfriend now so she isn't around much anyway since you trampled her." Steph tells me and the three of us burst into laughter.

"I'll text Zed and Nate now. Logan failed two classes last semester so he is on lock down basically, he hasn't even been throwing parties like he used to." Tristan says.

I know Hardin probably will not be thrilled about Zed being invited but I'm not going to tell them not to invite him.

"Really? No parties at the frat house?" I gape.

"Oh there are still parties, Logan just isn't as involved in throwing them as he was before." Steph laughs.

"I don't even know what time the show starts." I realize while Tristan is waiting for a reply from his friends.

"Probably nine, that's the usual time there." Tristan tells me.

"You are changing right?" Steph asks with a sour look on her face.

"I guess. I mean this is not..isn't," I correct myself. "That bad, but yes I was going to change."

"Good." She smiles.