Chapter 2

"Cas!" Dean calls from his recording room.

"Yes?" Cas steps into the doorway. Dean is staring at his computer screen. He beckons Cas over. Cas walks over. Dean grabs a hold of Cas' hips and pulls him down onto his lap.

"I need you to help me decide what questions to answer for my next Q&A." Dean clicks on an icon. Twitter pops up.

"You definitely need to answer a questions about you being married, let your little fangirls know you're taken." Cas points to a tweet.

@Deansgurl
Dean, are you married? We all wanna know. Ps I love you.

Dean chuckles and screen shots the question.

"Will you be in the video?" Dean asks softly.

"You know the answer Dean," Cas gives him a pointed look.

"Come on, baby, I want the world to see my beautiful husband." Dean gives him puppy dog eyes.

"Dean, no," Cas giggles, looking away. "Besides I'd rather my students didn't know I was married to you."  Cas lays his head on Dean's shoulder.

"Uh, why? Are you ashamed of me?" Dean's voice sounds falsely hurt.

"Of course not, I adore you. If my students know I'm married to The Dean Zepplin, they would constantly be off topic." Cas sighs.

"Yeah, but, you will be the coolest teacher in the universe, I mean you already know about memes, so this would explain it." Dean kisses Cas' cheek and neck, trying to butter him up.

"Dean," Cas groans.

"Fine," Dean sighs. "I'll just tell them I'm married to a hot History teacher." 

"Have fun with that." Cas gets off Dean's lap. "I have to go grade essays about why Hitler targeted the Jews."

"He really shouldn't have, didn't he know that golems protect Jews?" Dean smirks.

"You and your unnatural beings." Cas shakes his head. "I need to go."

"Have fun, while you do that I'm gonna make super sweet videos talking about your fine ass." Dean winks and blows Cas a kiss. Cas smiles.

Cas goes to his study/library, to grade the ever growing pile of papers. He starts to grade his fourth period class, which is definitely his favorite class. He reads the paper on top.

Hitler hated Jews because he thinks they are the reason they lost WW1. What he didn't know, is that some Jews have golems to protect them. It was a big mistake for him to target Jews.

Cas groans and looks at the name; Lisa Braedon.

"Dammit Dean! You're compromising my essays!" Cas shouts. Dean's laugh rings out.

"You know you love it!" Dean calls back.  Cas smiles and shakes his head at how much he loves that man.

Be realistic, this is history, not science fiction.

Cas writes in the margins. He continues to correct and grade essays.

The best essay from all his classes would be from his AP class; Kevin Tran. He is one of the best students Cas has.

The doorbell rings so Cas gets up to answer it. Standing there is Benny, Dean's best friend.

"Hey Cas," Benny smiles and walks in.

"You two making another video together?" Cas asks. Benny is also a popular YouTube star, though not as popular as Dean. They often make videos together.

"No, not today. I needed Dean's opinion on my most recent video." Benny holds up a flash drive.

"Okay, you boys have fun now." Cas returns to his study.

Loud laughter sounds through the walls followed by Dean trying to shush Benny.

Cas shakes his head. He knows many of Dean's fans "ship" Benny and Dean. Their name is Deanny. But Cas has no reason to worry. He knows Dean loves him more than anything else, and Benny doesn't roll that way.

Cas checks the time and decides to start dinner. He passes the recording room. Dean and Benny are hunched over the computer screen.

"You staying for dinner, Benny?" Cas asks.

"Oh, no I would hate to impose," he turns to Cas.

"I promise, it's no trouble. We're having steak."  Cas smiles.

"Yeah, it's no trouble man,"  Dean pats his shoulder.

"Alright, then, I'll take it rare." Benny nods in thanks. Cas goes to the kitchen and starts cooking up their steak. He also makes baked potatoes and a small salad. Dean won't eat salad, he says he is too much of a warrior to eat rabbit food.

As the steaks are searing on the stove, Benny and Dean walk in. Benny takes a seat at the table, but Dean hops up on the counter next to Cas.

"What's cookin', good lookin'?" Dean smirks.

"You know what is cooking Dean." Cas gives him a pointed look. Dean grabs Cas' shirt and pulls him forward.

"You know what I meant." Dean kisses Cas softly.

"I'm still in the room," Benny calls from the table. Dean and Cas pulls away, giggling like a couple of school girls. "I swear if I didn't say anything, you two would start tearing each other's clothes off." Benny shudders at the thought.

"What can I say, Cas is irresistible." Dean smacks Cas' ass.

Cas smiles and goes back to cooking, as Dean continually makes inappropriate comments under his breath.

"That is not appropriate, Dean," Cas murmurs.

"Neither is what I'm going to do to you later." Dean waggles his eyebrows. Cas blushes.

"Hush, and go sit at the table." Cas pushes Dean off the counter. Dean laughs and sits across from Benny.

Cas serves their food and sits next to Dean. They all start eating in silence.

"Mmmm, babe, you've outdone yourself again." Dean mumbles through a mouthful of food.

"Don't talk with your mouth full, but thank you." Cas picks at his salad.

when dinner is over Benny takes his leave.

Dean pushes Cas against the door once Benny is gone.

"Time to finish what I started." Dean smirks, kissing Cas.