Chapter 6

"We we did it last night," Charlie sits on the edge of Cas' desk. It's Monday morning, class has yet to start.

"Did you now?" Cas looks up from hi lesson plans.

"Yeah, she is amazing," Charlie sighs.

"Okay, ew I don't wanna hear about your sex life." Cas shakes his head.

"You're just jealous." Charlie jokes.

"I have no reason to be jealous, I have a lovely husband who waits for me at home." Cas lowers his voice. "And that ass is always tight for me." He snickers at Charlie's wide-eyed look of disgust.

"Ew, just ew, why would you even say that." She shudders. She hops off the desk when some students walk off.

"See you later, Cas," she twiddles her fingers and prances out. His class fills up and Cas goes about his lessons.

By the time second period comes close to the end, Cas realizes he left his lunch at home. He can't eat school lunch, it always makes him sick. He eagerly awaits class to end. As soon as the annoying bell rings, he pulls out his phone.

It rings once before Dean answers.

"Hey baby, miss me already?" Dean's deep voice rumbles on the other end.

"Dean, I forgot my lunch, I need you to bring it." Cas explains.

"Are you sure? You want me to come to your school, where I have a bunch of fans?" Dean taunts.

"Just bring it, it's my free period. You know where my class is." Cas rolls his eyes.

"Okay, see you soon, Honey bee." Dean hangs up. Cas smiles softly at his phone. He goes on his computer to pass the time.

Thirty minutes pass in a blur.

"I got the package," a voice says in his ear. He jumps and turns. He was so immersed in the computer he didn't even notice anyone come in.

"Dean, what in God's name are you wearing." He snickers at Dean's apparel. He has on one of Cas' trench coats, tied right around him and the collar flipped up. He has a hat pulled low over his face and a large pair of sunglasses. Cas knows where the hat is from, it belonged to the man who raised Sam and Dean when their father couldn't.

"It's a disguise,  so I don't get recognized." Dean smiles proudly. He leans down and gives Cas a quick kiss.  "And I got your lunch." Dean holds up a simple black lunch box.

"Thank you, Dean." Cas grabs it from him.

"No problem," Dean smiles.

"I hope you know you look absolutely ridiculous." Cas stands and wraps his arms around Dean. He rests his head on Dean's shoulder.

"Only for you," Dean kisses the top of Cas' head. They hardly notice the bell ringing.

"Oh, am I interrupting something?" A voice says from the door way. They break away and Cas sees Meg standing in the doorway.

"I should go," Dean gives Cas one last hug. As he's leaving the room, Lisa and Cassie slip in, they eye Dean in curiosity, but they don't seem to recognize him.

"Who was that, Mr. Winchester?" Lisa asks.

"It was his husband," Meg titters.

"Aw, and he couldn't make introductions?" Cassie pouts.

"He has important things to do." Cas answers simply. They roll their eyes and continue their conversation.

"So like I was saying, Dean uploaded a new episode." Cassie says.

"Ugh, why'd I have to get my phone taken?" Lisa groans.

"I know, cause you missed the big announcement." Cassie's eyes brighten. "He's married, and it's to a dude!"

"Seriously!? Why are all the cute guys gay?" Lisa groans.

"Well, he's bi, not gay. He likes chicks too." Cassie explains.

"I bet it's Benny!" Lisa shrieks. "They are like so in love."

"He said it was a teacher," Cassie shakes her head.

The classroom fills up and the bell rings again.

"Okay guys settle down,"Cas announces. The kids stop talking and give Cas their attention. "Get your bell ringer done."

The students talk quietly as they answer the two questions. Cas leans back in his chair. His phone buzzes in his pocket. He slips it out, only to see a text from Dean.

Miss you already 😘

Cas smiles at the text. Dean always sends him things like this, to let Cas knows he cares, or he's thinking about him.

You know I'll be home later, Cas responds.

I don't wanna wait. Dean texts back immediately.

"Oh who you texting, Winchester?" Jo asks from her seat.

"With that smile, I bet it's his hubby," Meg giggles. "Didn't you two just see each other?"

"My social life is not your business." Cas smiles and puts his phone away.

"You make it our business when you bring your husband to class and you text him, during class." Meg points out.

"So that was your husband!" Lisa pipes from the back.

"Yes it was." Cas shakes his head. "Let's get back on topic."

"Aw, come on Winchester, let us have a slack day," Jo pleads.

"Now what kind of teacher would I be if I just let my class do nothing?" He smirks.

"The best kind," Ash, a quiet male with a mullet, speaks.

"Ash is right, you would be the greatest." Jo gives him puppy dog eyes. Soon each if the kids pull puppy faces.

"I can't believe you guys are talking me into this," Cas sighs.

"It's cause we're your favorite class," Meg answers.

"Okay, but if I let us have a chill day, you will have homework tonight and you must work double tomorrow." He eyes his class.

"Deal!" They chorus.

A knock at his door turns his attention away from them. He sees a grief stricken Charlie in window of his door.

"Behave, I'll be right back." He bolts from his seat and leaves the classroom.
"What's wrong?" He asks Charlie, she looks as if she's about to burst into tears.

"It's Gilda, she has to leave." Charlie sniffs.

"What do you mean?" Cas asks.

"She, she has to go back home, and she may not come back." Charlie sniffs.

"Why?"

"She won't tell me, she just said she needs to go back." Charlie holds back a wall of tears threatening to spill. "I was just starting to be happy with her. Why does this have to happen?"

"I'm so sorry," Cas hugs his best friend. "You wanna come home with me? Dean and I can comfort you." Cas offers.

"No, I'm gonna spend this week with Gilda, she has to leave this weekend." Charlie wipes her eyes.

"What about her orphanage?"

"She's leaving it to a very trusted friend." Charlie has a pained look. "I don't want her to leave."

"I know," Cas hugs Charlie again. "I have to get back to my class. Come to me after school if you need me." He pats her arm.

"Thanks, Cas." She barely smiles and turns to return back to her empty classroom.

Cas couldn't imagine Dean leaving him. It would very likely break his heart.