Chapter 26

"Mr. Winchester," Jo calls, raising her hand. Cas is pulled from his thoughts, back to his class.

"Yes, Miss Harvelle?" Cas sighs. Despite the new year, he still has many of his students from last year. He teaches history classes ranging through all four years of high school.

"When is your husband making another video? He hasn't made one in like a month." She gives him an small innocent smile.

"Jo, my husband has nothing to do with history." Cas sighs.

"Come on Winchester, I was just asking." Jo grins.

"Yeah! A lot of fans are curious." Lisa calls. This year Cassie is in a different class, Lisa seems much quieter due to it.

"He's working on one right now actually." Cas rolls his eyes.

"There you go! Was is that hard to answer?" Jo slips her feet up onto her desk, leaning her chair back.

"Do your work." Cas shakes his head.

"Is everything alright, Mr. Winchester?" Meg asks.

"Yeah, I'm fine." He waves her off. He is in constant worry of Crowley. He hasn't contacted Cas since Mary's birthday. Cas is worried, he doesn't want to have to do something he will regret any more than he already does.

Suddenly the classroom door bangs open and Ash saunters in.

"Look out, here comes dat boi!!!" He exclaims.

"Oh shit, waddup." Cas chuckles.

"Ayye!" Ash gives Cas a high five then hands him a tardy slip.

"Mr. Winchester, language!" Jo says through a fit of giggles.

"Oh come on, you guys are seniors, I'm positive you've heard way worse." Cas rolls his eyes.

"Truth!" Ash snaps and points at Cas. He plops into his seat and leans back in his chair.

"Jo, can you fill Ash in on what he missed. Give him the notes and textbook pages." Cas says.

"Yes, sir!" Jo salutes and scoots her chair toward Ash.

Cas leans back. He's glad it's the last period of the day. He wants to go home and be with his family.

Half an hour later the final bell rings. Cas quickly grabs what he needs and rushes out of the school. He drives home, only to see Dean's car is not in the drive. A slight sense of panic hits him in the heart. He becomes weary anytime Dean leaves.

He pulls out his phone and dials Dean's number. It goes strait to voicemail. Cas starts to freak out. He calls again, but like before it goes to voicemail.

"Oh my god." He starts hyperventilating. "Dean!" He clutches his chest, in full freak out mode.

"Cas!" Dean's voice calls out. "Cas, baby I'm right here." Dean wraps his arms around his husband. "What's the matter? What's wrong." Cas clutches Dean's shirt.

"Your car wasn't in the drive." Cas gulps. "Your phone went to voicemail. I just-" he stops, unable to finish.

"No, I'm here. I had to fix up the car so I took it into the garage. My phone died  when I was talking to Bobby." Dean explains.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't freak out like that." Cas takes a deep breath.

"You don't need to apologize, it's perfectly reasonable for you to freak out." Dean kisses him on the nose then his lips.

"I love you so much." Cas lays his head on Dean's chest, not wanting to move away just yet.

"I love you too." Dean squeezes Cas. "Now how bout you go to the bathroom, take a nice hot shower and relax. I'll have dinner cooking. You don't have to worry about a thing" Dean plants a quick kiss on Cas' lips and gently pushes him toward the way of their bedroom.

"Wait, Where's Mary?" Cas asks.

"She's napping, I'm keeping an ear out for her." Dean taps the baby monitor clipped to his hip. Cas nods and shuffles away.

Dean watches him go. Cas has been extremely tense lately and Dean doesn't know why. He wants to do something to help him, but Cas won't talk to him about it. It's frustrating.

He goes in the kitchen and puts dinner in the oven. He already had it prepped and ready. It's gonna be baked chicken seasoned with lemon pepper with potatoes, carrots, and onions on the side.

He checks on the napping baby, still out like a light. Then he plugs in his phone in his recording room. Sam called twice after his phone died. Dean rings him up.

"Hey, Dean." Sam sighs into the phone.

"What's up, Sammy?" Dean asks, plopping into his office chair.

"Everything." Sam says in a sad tone.

"What happened?" Dean asks in concerned brotherly fashion.

"It's Jess, she-we- I think we broke up." Sam sniffs. "We were arguing over something small, nothing to really even argue about. Then all of a sudden it turned into a full on argument and she got mad packed a bag and walked out."

"Maybe she just needs to let off some steam. Give her a few hours." Dean says calmly into the phone.

"This happened last night." Sam grumbles.

"Oh, well maybe she needs a day or two. Let her cool down then try to talk to her." Dean advises.

"What if she's doesn't want me though. Some of the things she said seemed like she's been holding it in for a while." Sam murmurs.

"Try and call we tomorrow night and see from there." Dean suggests.

"Alright, I gotta go, I'll talk to you later." Sam hangs up with a click. Dean frowns at the phone. He feels bad for Sam. Luckily he's never had to deal with a breakup and he never will.

He sees Cas shuffle by in nothing but a bathrobe. Dean grins an hops up. He sneaks up behind Cas and wraps his arms around his waist.

"Hey sexy." Dean grabs the strings tied together, the things holding the robe shut. "What do you think about me taking that thing off and we have a little fun on the couch." Dean suggests. He slowly tugs the strings, trying to untie the robe.

"Well, maybe a little fun would be nice." Cas smiles. Jut as Dean is about to completely untie it. A small cry belts out from the baby monitor. Dean groans.

"Sorry, maybe another time." Cas grins, slipping out of Dean's arms, retying the robe. He moves down the hall toward Mary's room.