Dreams do come true

This is a little something something for a great beautiful friend of mine, @ yessylovely check her books out!! They're absolutely amazing!!! :)

HERE U GO YESSY!!!!

HARRY'S P.O.V.

I gave the beautiful girl a small smrik as I stared at her from across the bar.

She started blushing and I couldn't help but want to make her blush more.

I got up and walked across the way to her, I grabbed the empty stool that stood next to her and sat down.

"Hello babe" I spoke.

Her long dark hair fell over her shoulders and down her tight little black dress that gave me a good heavenly view of her figure and sexy breasts.

Jesus.

I sighed loudly as I felt my pants tightened.

Something about her....made me wonder.

I wonder what her lips felt like....

If they were as soft as they look.

I wonder what she would feel like if I was deep in side of her.

Probably so tight and-

"What's your name?" The girl asked me, pulling me away from my thoughts.

I cleared my throat.

"Harry....and I'm dying to know what yours is" I told her, leaning in towards her.

"Well doesn't seem like you're dead yet, so I guess you'll never know" she teased causing me to smirk.

"Trust me babe....I really wanna know your name.....I really wanna know a lot of things about you...." I said taking a sip of my drink and leaning in even more.

"Well that's too bad....haven't your parents ever taught you not to talk to strangers?" She quizzed taking my drink from my hand, just to bring the rim of the glass to her sexy lips.

She took a big gulp, drinking the rest of it.

My type of girl.

"Well to be fair....I caught you staring at me first....I saw you were getting bored talking to that guy earlier.....maybe I can be your temporary fix?" I offered.

"Maybe" she hinted.

I thought of the first move I could pull.

Kiss her.

I leaned in, my lips almost brushing against hers until she stopped me by placing her small hand onto my chest and pushing me back a few inches, our noses barely touching.

"But you're gonna have to try harder than that" she sexily said.

And with that, she got up and walked off.

She turned around to give me a quick wink and kept walking, leaving me absolutely speechless.

I sat up in my bed, searching around for the annoying phone that was ringing.

I picked it up and answered it.

"Yes Liam?" I asked, slightly annoyed.

"Harry where are you? We have one hour till the show, were suppose to be warming up at the arena" Liam scolded me.

"Okay lad I'm coming, I'll be there in about.....15 minutes" I told him.

"Hurry" he begged.

I hung up and started getting ready.