You and I

Hey Loves!!!

Here's a request for my friend....

luv1Dforlife

Hope you enjoy!!!

Ugh finally, I thought.

Harry has finally got a break from work and he decided he wanted to spend time off with me.

We were currently on a plane on our way to Colorado for vacation.

God I can't wait.

I've never been and Harry says it's absolutely amazing.

Harry placed his hands onto my back and massaged slowly.

Harry and I have been on the plane for 6 hours now and we're about to get off in about ten minutes.

Come on, hurry up stupid plane.

"Mmmmm" I hummed.

"Feels good?" Harry whispers in my ear.

I nodded my head and closed my eyes.

His lips got closer to my ear.

"I can think of many other ways to make you feel good...." Harry seductively said as he nibbled on my earlobe.

"Harry..." I giggled. "Stop."

"Why Alexia?" He asked, frowning a bit.

"Because...someone can see us" I told him, looking around at only a few people sitting in the first class section along with harry and I.

Harry rolled his eyes.

"Let them see......I just want you and I to live in the moment" he smiled, pressing his lips to mine.

He bit down on my bottom lip, causing me to moan.

He swirled his tongue onto mine, and they battled for dominance and of course he won.

His hands went to my seatbelt and unhooked it, pulling me out of my seat and into his lap.

"Harry!" I squealed as my front pushed against his.

Is he crazy??

He chuckled and his lips connected with mine again.

God him and these lips....I just can't get enough of him.

I fell into his trap, twisting his curls with my fingers.

He lifted his front up a bit, bumping his member against me.

"Fuck....I want you so bad" Harry moaned a little too loudly.

"Harry" I giggled at his desperation.

"I swear I'm about to tie you down and take you from behind, right here, right no-"

"Um...excuse me...." a small voice said, interrupting harry.

We looked up to see an air hostess staring at us.

"I'm going to have to ask you to get back into your seat ma'am and enjoy the five minutes we have left" she told me.

My face turned a bright red and I pursed my lips nodding my head and crawling off of Harry back into my seat.

I strapped myself back in and stared out the window as my heart continued to pound and my cheeks continued to flare at the embarrassment.

"Awww....look how red you are....so cute" Harry smiled.

Ugh.

COLORADO

Harry and I were in a truck, on our way to our hotel we were staying in.

The driver finally pulled up and screaming filled my ears through the tinted windows.

"Dammit" Harry groaned.

Oh god.

Fans.

How did they know what hotel we were staying in?

Harry's eyes flickered to mine and he had such a serious look on his face.

I could see the plea in his eyes as he was about to say something.

"Whatever you do baby. Please stay by me. Don't let go of my hand under any circumstances and don't reply to any fans or paparazzi. Wear my sunglasses and look down, okay kitten? Stay behind me and I beg you....please please please don't let go of my hand. I couldn't live with myself if anything happened to my girl" Harry said, wrapping you in his arms.

"You're such a sweetheart" I smiled, pecking his lips.

"And you're such a beauty" Harry smiled back.

He gave me his sunglasses and grabbed my hand as we got out of the truck.

My ears immediately started hurting, perfect Mariah Carey notes filling my ears.

Damn these fans can scream.

Harry held onto my hand tightly as he led the way.

From time to time Harry would glance back at me, making sure I was okay.

He's such a protective dork.

But my protective dork.

Harry and I finally made it inside the hotel and bodyguards carried our bags for us.

"I love my fans but Jesus......that was insane" Harry said, clear frustration found is his voice.

"Its okay baby" I said, leaning up on my tip toes to peck his cheek.

"I like when you call me baby..." He blushed.

I brushed my hand against his cheek and smiled.

"But do you know what I love more?" He asked.

"What's that?"

"When you moan HARRY!!!! OH HARRY!!!!!!" Harry yelled causing my face to drop.

"Harry! Oh my god, shut up" I glared at him as I noticed more than half the people in the hotel lobby were staring at the two of us.

"You're embarrassing" I scolded.

He chuckled.

"And you're sexy" he grinned.

Is cheeky Harry the best or what?

Hope you enjoyed Alexis!!

Hope you enjoyed as well loves!!!