Fights

Once you were done vacuuming the carpet, you walked upstairs into your room.

Finally....I can relax, you thought.

Once you entered the room you saw trash and clothes everywhere.

Ugh.

Harry.

He was laying down in the bed, watching tv.

"Come join me" Harry said to you.

"I can't....I have to clean" you assured him.

"Why are you always cleaning?"

"Why is there always a mess to clean?" You snapped back.

Harry paused for a second and went back to watching tv.

"See...that's what I mean. You never help do shit around here Harry" you complained.

"Yes I do. I go grocery shopping, I cook dinner, i-"

"But do you clean?" You interrupted him.

He paused again.

"Exactly. I'm the one always cleaning and you never help."

"Well I mean....you are the girl" Harry whispered.

"Excuse me? Really? So because I'm the girl I have to clean all the time? Harry I'm your girlfriend not your fucking mom or maid!!" You yelled, picking up a shirt off the ground that was his and throwing it at him.

"Jesus Y/ N will you relax!!" Harry yelled.

"I WISH I COULD HARRY!! I REALLY WISH I COULD, BUT IT SEEMS I NEVER CAN, BECAUSE I'M ALWAYS PICKING UP AFTER YOU!!!!" You screamed, your face turning red.

"OH MY GOD Y/ N, I'M SORRY I HAVE A BUSY JOB AND THAT I GET TIRED....I'M ONLY FUCKING HUMAN" Harry screamed back.

"You're human? So you know humans have feelings right?" You asked him in a smaller voice.

He seemed taken aback by your question but then he nodded his head.

"Then think.....just think for one second.....About how I feel. Yea I'm grateful for everything....I'm grateful for you....for this house....to be living. But I'm always cleaning...and cleaning...I never get a break. Yea I know your job is stressful but so is mine. I'm always helping you out when you need it the most....especially when you're stressed....why can't you do the same for me Harry? It's like you don't even care anymore" you said, a small tear escaping your eye.

Harry's face dropped.

He immediately climbed out of bed and rushed towards you.

He took your face in his hands but you pushed away.

He ignored your behavior and placed his hands onto your face again, raising it slightly so your eyes would meet his and brushing the tear away.

"Baby....no....of course I care, don't say that....you know I love yo-"

"Well it doesn't seem that way" you cut him off.

"Well it is that way." Harry said.

"I just....I just need to go out....get some air" you said, taking Harry's hands away from you and grabbing your jacket.

"Where are you going?" Harry asked.

"Out."

"For what?"

"To think."

"Think about what?" Harry asked starting to annoy you.

"Us Harry!!" You yelled, turning around and glaring at him.