Act my age

Hey babes!! Here's a request for meh friend 1D4life09

Hope you enjoy!!

I walked out of the kitchen grabbing my plate, and walking to the dining table to eat my breakfast with harry.

As I pulled my chair out, a few of my scrambled eggs spilled onto Harry's shoulder.

"Woops. Sorry babe" I apologized.

I sat down and looked towards Harry to see him staring dead at me.

"What?"

"I can't believe you just did that" he gasped.

"I told you I was sorry. I was holding the plate in one hand and pulling the chair out with the other. It's not like I did it on purpose. Even if I did you sho-"

I was suddenly cut off with I felt Harry's toast crumble into pieces in my hair.

I took a deep gasp.

"Harry, what the heck!!" I glared.

"Hey....at least we're even now."

I rolled my eyes and grabbed my bacon, flinging it across Harry's face.

His face dropped and I poked my tongue out at him.

"That wasn't nice Zaynah" Harry admonished.

I shrugged my shoulders and turned my attention back to my plate.

As I was about to have a bite of my toast, I felt liquid splash onto my face.

Oh.

My.

God.

I looked up at harry, my mouth hanging open from the shock.

Harry held his empty glass of Orange juice in his hand with a smirk on his face.

"Orange you glad I'm your boyfriend?" He winked.

I raised up from my seat and ran into the kitchen, grabbing egg shells from the carton.

I through them at Harry's head, being sure the yolk screwed up his hair.

"Aren't you glad I'm you're girlfriend, crack head?" I grinned.

He raised his eyebrows in amusement and ran into the kitchen.

He grabbed flour and dumped it onto my head while I grabbed milk, pouring it all over him.

After what felt like years of throwing food at each other, I stopped when I saw my reflection in the microwave.

My hair was all over my head, sticking to my face from the sticky liquids.

My clothes were ruined and the kitchen was a mess.

I poked my bottom lip out and pouted.

Harry's face fell as he saw my expression and he immediately wrapped his arms around me.

"What's the deal pickle?" He asked, his lips pecking my face as he tried to cheer me up.

"What are we doing? We can't even enjoy our morning breakfast, but yet we make a complete mess and my god...look at me" I explained, frustrated.

"Zaynah, baby don't worry. I will clean this up and I will make us a whole new breakfast if you'd like" Harry promised.

I looked into his eyes, a smile creeping onto my face.

"Really?" I asked.

"Anything for you kitten."

He pressed his lips to mine and I returned the passionate kiss.

He suddenly pulled away and opened the refrigerator, grabbing a lettuce.

I gave him a confused look and he only grinned at me.

"Lettuce make love."

Harry Styles Imagines and PreferencesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara