You help Louis

"What is it Lou?" Harry asked Louis as he paced around the room.

"My daughter is driving me nuts!! She's on her period and I just can't take this anymore. I love her but Damn!! Do you think Y/ N will be able to take care of her for a bit?" Louis asked as you and Harry sat on the couch.

"Thats up to Y/ N. Babe?" Harry asked.

"Yea that's fine. You boys go have a guys night or something, I'll take care of her" you smiled nicely.

"Aww, thank you so much Beautiful" Louis thanked you.

"Anytime. So...where is she?" You asked.

"LITTLE MISS PMS!! WHERE ARE YOU HIDING??" Louis yelled.

His daughter started stomping down the stairs and she glared at her dad.

"Y/ N is gonna watch you for a bit okay?" Louis told his sixteen year old.

Her face lit up when she saw you.

She absolutely loved you.

"Oh thank goodness!!" She yelled running towards you and hugging you. "Thank you for saving me" she smiled.

"Hey it's no problem. Boys are idiots right?" You smiled back.

"Hey! Standing right here miss Pms number two" Louis said, folding his arms.

"You want me to watch your daughter or not?" You asked, raising up your eyebrows.

"Okay okay, I was just OVARY acting. Sorry, it's in my BLOOD " Louis laughed.

"Louis...." You warned.

"Sorry, you're right. Making jokes about things like this isn't funny at all......PERIOD."