Movie Fun

"Babe....stop..." you giggled as you and Harry sat in the movie theater.

You were trying to watch the movie and he was only giving his full attention to you.

Playing with your hair, stealing your popcorn from your hand, and even poking your sides.

Harry suddenly pulled out his phone and started playing a game.

"Harry." You scolded. "Put that thing away."

"This movie is boring" he complained.

"You're the one who wanted to see it" you mentioned.

"Yea but....I thought it'd be better than this. This movie sucks dog ass!!" He said a bit too loudly, grabbing the attention of others.

"Harry!" You glared, elbowing him in the chest.

"Ow" he pouted.

You rolled your eyes and leaned towards his ear so you weren't too loud.

"Be a good boy" you begged.

"But I thought I was your bad boy" he said, cocking up his eyebrow.

"Right now you're being bad and I don't like it. You need to be a good boy."

"Okay, mum" he teased.

You rolled your eyes again and looked back towards the giant screen.

Barely a minute passed before Harry's lips were suddenly to your ear.

"If I be a good boy will I get a good treat in return?" He whispered seductively.

You felt goosebumps form on your arm as you shivered.

He smiled against your neck, loving the effect he had on you.

"No" you shook.

He chuckled and gave your neck a small bite, causing you to let out a slight moan.

But you knew Harry wouldn't stop until he got what he wanted.

"Oh come on baby....you can do better than that" he cooed before placing his lips over your neck and biting down roughly.

You gasped loudly at the torturous sensation, earning glances from bystanders.

Harry continued to nibble on your neck and you placed your hands to his head, pulling on his curls.

"I bet I can make you moan louder than that" he taunted.

"Bet you can't" you breathed.

He frowned, not so fond of your disagreement.

"We'll see about that" he smirked, biting down even more as you pleaded for your voice to not lose control and moan.

"Shhhhh. Keep quiet" a man glared at harry and I.

I didn't exactly see who the man was since it was so dark.

And Harry being Harry simply didn't give a shit to turn around and look.

Harry laughed.

"Yea, okay" Harry grinned, keeping his lips on your sweet spot.

"Then I'm going to have to ask you to leave" the man said in a forceful tone, holding up his flashlight at us.

Shit.

A worker.

Harry jumped up and smiled.

"Happily!!" Harry exclaimed, helping you up.

"By the way, these seats are uncomfortable and your candy prices are fucking absurd!" Harry scolded at the man.

You giggled, finding it was funny how Harry thought he was being badass.

Harry grabbed your hand and stuck his tongue out at the guy, before walking downstairs and yelling about how he can now "Finally make love to his Mrs. Styles".