He tells you he loves you

You were laying on top of harry as the two of you wrestled.

He gripped your hands in his and flipped you over, attacking your neck with his lips.

You giggled uncontrollably as harry nibbled on the tender skin.

"Baby.....I need to tell you something..." The words left Harry's lips, sounding, in a way, foreign.

You could sense the nervousness he had and you couldn't help but feel the nerves fill your body as well.

"Yes...." You cautiously asked.

He looked up to stare into your eyes.

"To think I would forever be alone....I was wrong. I just so happened to meet the most amazing girl in the world. Who's lips feel so good against mine....who's body fits perfectly into my arms. Baby girl.....I'm crazy about you....and I think....no....no, I know....that....I'm in love with you" he breathed.

Your eyes widened at his admittance.

"I love you so so so much kitten" he smiled.

"Harry...." You gasped.

"I know baby....it's okay if you don't feel the same. I just needed to tell you how I feel about you-"

"No idiot" you cut him off, laughing. "I'm crazy about you too....I love you."

He grinned down at you, connecting his lips with your right cheek.

"I love you" he kissed, moving to your left cheek and planting a kiss.

"I love you" he moved his lips to your nose.

"And...in case I haven't said it enough already....I love you" he sealed with a passionate kiss to your lips.