Deal

Hey babes!!

Here's a request for rejoycemanuel20

Hope you enjoy!!

I stared at myself in the mirror.

A black dress hugged my curves as my hair fell over my shoulders.

I made sure my makeup was ok before giving myself a thumbs up and leaving the bathroom.

Harry told me to dress fancy.

He had some idea in mind and of course, I had no idea what it was.

The curiousness teasing my brain.

Were we going somewhere fancy?

Are we having dinner with his parents?

Who knows?

Because he won't tell me.

Ugh get yourself together Rejoyce, I thought.

As I was walking from the bathroom and into the shared room I had with harry, I couldn't help but wonder what bumped my shoe as I stepped on it.

I looked down to see a now crumbled rose.

Huh?

I picked the rose up and took a few more steps before stepping on another.

This time, the rose was attached to a note.

I grabbed the note in my small fingers.

Hey babe! I want to play a little game with you. Just play along and we'll see if you win ;)

The note read.

My heart raced.

A game with harry?

This couldn't be good.

I walked out of the room, down the hall right when I stepped on another note.

Roses are red, violets are blue. You're SO beautiful and I love you. We fight, we kiss, we dance, we sing. Everytime I see you, my dick goes Bing!

Wait...that was terrible...okay, the next letter will be better!! Keep walking baby girl!

I laughed loudly at the cheeky boy and continued my steps to the stairs where I found yet another note waiting for me.

I love how I can be myself around you and the way you look at me makes my heart race. I have absolutely no control! OH!! BABY LOOK WHAT YOU'VE DONE TO ME!!

A smile crept onto the corner of my lips as I walked halfway down the stairs.

PILLOWTALK!! MY ENEMY, MY ALLY!!! Have I ever told you how much I love waking up next to you? Waking up...beside you I'm a loaded gun....

PS. Yes kitten I did just sing Zayn's song!! Buy it on ITunes....or don't...because I know you love me more <3

I continued my walk, roses and notes now filled my arms.

I made it to the end of the stairs, walking into the living room.

You don't know how much you mean to me. You're my everything and I don't see a reason to wait. My mother always told me that when I grow up and find a girl, I needed to make sure the girl was committed to a relationship. To find a girl who was sweet..loving and loved me as much as I love her. And I'm so happy to say I found her...found you....I love you so much Rejoyce!

Ps. Turn around baby

My heart burst and I quickly turned around to see Harry on one knee with a beautiful ring shining in the light of the candles he lit.

"Rejoyce...I love you so m-much darling. W-will you marry me?"

I grinned widely at his nervousness.

He's so adorable.

"Yes! A thousand times yes!"

He slid the ring onto my finger and I jumped into his arms and he held my thighs as my legs wrapped around his waist.

He eagerly pushed his lips onto mine and I slipped my tounge into his mouth.

"Fuck" Harry groaned.

"What's wrong?"

"You look so beautiful and I don't know whether to continue with the plans I had or take you upstairs and make endless love to you" he whispered into my ear seductively, causing me to giggle.

"Well...since I'm dressed...let's do your plans and afterwards...I'd proudly make love with you" I promised.

He smiled and pecked my lips.

"Okay Mrs. Styles" he grinned. "Deal."