He comes home late

You were laying in bed, letting the big comforter you and Harry always shared engulf you.

You heard movement from the hall and the door suddenly opened.

You didn't look up right away.

You continued to close your eyes, snuggling with Harry's pillow as you steadied your breathing so it looked like you were sleeping.

You felt and heard movement on Harry's side of the bed.

You heard him place things onto his night stand and you barely opened your eyes, only looking at him through the thin area.

You saw him look down at you.

He gave a smile and leveled himself down so his lips met your head.

He brushed your hair away for your face and whispered, "So beautiful."

He noticed how comfortable you looked on his side of the bed, so he simply waddled his way to yours.

He kicked his shoes off, followed by pulling his pants and shirt off.

He carefully got into bed and you took the chance to turn around and open your eyes.

"Hey baby. Sorry, I didn't mean to wake you love" Harry spoke in a quiet voice.

You wrapped your arms around his neck, taking his curls in your fingers.

He automatically wrapped you tightly in his arms, pulling you closer to him as he rested his chin on your shoulder, bumping his nose against yours.

"Why did you come home so late?" You asked.

"Management had us work all night. They promised I'll be able to come home at normal time tomorrow though" harry assured you.

You nodded your head and closed your eyes.

"I missed you so much" he suddenly whispered, earning a smile from you. "I love you Y/N" he added.

"I love you too Harry" you softly breathed out.

He could tell you were starting to drift off so he chuckled a bit and softly pecked your lips, soon resting his head on yours and closing his eyes.

Hey babes!!

Just wanted to apologize for my lack of updating!!

I've been having so many parties lately and I've been so tired from them.

Sorry for making you guys wait!!

Hope you forgive!!!

Anyway, have you loves heard about Harry and Kendall??

I died when I heard the news and I've seen all those pictures.

I'm not exactly gonna hate on Kendall since she is my favorite Kardashian.

Plus Harry looked happy so.....

If it makes him happy....he can go ahead :)

Lemme know what you guys think!!

Bye my blueberry muffins!!! <3 XD