Oops

You took out the sexy lingerie from Victoria secret you just bought, out of the bag.

Today you and Harry were going to have a romantic night together, so you decided to go get some cute clothes so you could impress him.

You stood in front of the stand up mirror in you and Harry's room.

You turned from side to side, making sure the black and red lace lingerie looked good.

You let your hair flow over your shoulders as you continued to stare.

You looked amazing and you couldn't wait to show Harry.

"HOLY SHIT!!!" You heard a familiar voice yell.

You turned around quickly just to see niall staring back at you with his mouth hanging open.

A horrific scream left your lips as you jumped onto the bed and covered yourself up.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry Y/ N. I was looking for Harry....and I....I uh...I thought he'd be in here...and he wasn't....but you were....and...naked...and..." niall continued to fail with completing his sentence.

Your eyes were wide and you couldn't believe what just happened.

"He's...down stairs in the kitchen" you corrected.

Niall nodded his head and continued staring at you.

You gave him a 'get the hell out' look and he quickly turned around, walking out the room.

"Hey nialler. Why the tomato face?" You heard Harry ask, as he walked passed niall upstairs.

"Lad....do you know how big Y/ N boobs are?" Niall gasped. "Even her ass....like...Damn...who knew?"

Harry started to nod in agreement with a cheeky smirk on his face.

"Oh trust me mate....I know" Harry smiled, walking towards your bedroom.

Harry's face suddenly dropped at the realization.

"Wait...how do you know?" He asked, turning around to question niall, but before Harry could catch him, niall was all the way downstairs and out the house.