How much?

Harry's tongue continued to dominate yours.

You two were in the middle of a very heated kiss.

Harry hovered over you as your hands were placed against his chest, feeling down on him.

His hands skimmed down to your waist, were he applied small pressure to earn a moan from you.

"Harry..." You murmured against his lips.

"Mmmhmmm?" He asked as his lips went down to your neck.

You stared up at the ceiling as the question continued pounding your head.

"How much?" You asked.

Harry pulled away to look you in the eyes.

He cocked his head to the side in confusion.

"How much what, love?" He asked, his palm brushing against your cheek.

"How much do you love me?" You whispered.

His eyes held yours in an intense stare.

"Words can't explain. That may be cheesy but it's true. I love you so much Y/ N. I love the way you laugh....the way wrinkles form up by your nose and eyes when you smile...I love that you like to live life till the fullest....I love that you have such a big heart....I love everything about you....every perfect imperfection. I know so much about you as well. Besides the basic favorite candy and color....I know you hate when someone taps their pencil repeatedly. I know you love it when I do this", he suddenly flipped the two of you over so you were on top. His hands massaged through your hair and he brought your neck down so he could leave love bites, making you moan. Once he got his point across, he flipped you two back over and continued. "I know and love every beauty mark.....mole.....scar......I especially love the mole you have on the small of your hip bone right here" he said poking the fragile bone.

You frowned.

"I don't have a mole there" you protested.

"But you do love......look" he said, pulling down your shorts so you could see.

You looked down and indeed there laid a mole.

"Oh..." You said, dumbfounded.

He chuckled and placed a kiss to your cheek.

"You're adorable" he laughed. "I love and know so many things about you baby. I just can't expl-"

"I think you explained enough Harry. Thank you for all your kind words. Your so sweet....and I love you" you smiled.

"I love you more kitten....but I can show you better than I can tell you" he promised.

You could make out the playfulness in his voice.

"Show me then" you begged.

He lowered himself onto you again and began kissing your neck.

Now you finally know just how much.