He thinks you're asleep

You were laying down, your eyes closed.

You were breathing softly and slowly, relaxing and taking in your surrounding.

"Awww....look at my baby" you heard Harry's voice mutter from the other side of you.

You didn't move, you just continued to relax.

"Baby....You gonna open those beautiful eyes?" Harry asked.

Nothing.

"Guess not sleeping beauty" Harry chuckled.

He brought his hand to your cheek, and gave you a small kiss on your lips.

"Y/ N......" Harry whispered.

Nothing.

"Y/NNNNNNNNNNNN........" Harry whined.

Nothing.

"Hmmmm...." he thought.

You suddenly felt his hands on your cheeks.

He started squeezing them so your lips poked out.

"Hi....my name is Y/ N....and I love Harry" Harry spoke in your voice as he continued squishing your cheeks.

"Harry so sexy....and hot....and his curls...my God....I love Harry so much" harry laughed.

He suddenly paused.

"I'm Y/N and I'm the hottest girl in the world. I have an amazing body, a sexy bum and my breast.....they drive Harry crazy because all he wants to do is take them in his hands and squeeze them and suck them like they're little lollipops" Harry said.

You couldn't take it anymore.

You burst into laughter and opened your eyes, staring at harry.

Harry's cheeks were red as he looked back at you in embarrassment.

"You were awake the entire time?" Harry asked.

You nodded, smiling widely.

"Oh my god" Harry shook his head, covering his face with the pillow.

"No babe it was cute...." You smiled, rolling on top of him to take the pillow from his face.

"You're cute" he spoke.

You smiled and grabbed his cheeks in between your hands, squishing them.

"I know I am" you said in a low deep British voice, causing Harry to laugh loudly and grab your face so he could connect his lips with yours.