Chapter 1

Heya another new story! D: I can't keep up with everyone of these so this will be just a side one. It will the one I will write when I have writers block hehe. I don't have this story planned out I just was thinking of something when this IDEA STRUCK ME! :D So anyways, I will just write this for a side, NO it will not be a story I update regularly. As I said, its for when I have writers block! :D

 P.S: If it says her last name Is Williams IN ANY PART IN THE STORY TELL ME!! I had trouble finding her last name! So I kept changing it! Her last name IS DAY!

<3 Ky

 There was a sneak peak so you can SKIP THIS if you have read it already!! NOW IN THE WATTY AWARDS!!

~~~~~Leslie POV~~~~~

I walked down the hall a new me. Sorry I forgot to tell you EVERYTHING about me. Me. There is hardly anything to know... Well unless you wanna know about the past me... 

 ~The info on the past~

I walked down the hall nervously on my first day of high school. EVER! I was so freaked out I started sweating, pushing my glasses up trying to hold my books. I finally go to my lockers as I got stares from some people. 

I was so dang nervous I started to shake with all the eyes on me. I opened my locker with my key and put all the books in my locker. I looked at my schedule and headed to my first class. Math. I was in adv. but I didn't care that people made fun of me. I just shook it off... Even though I was in adv. all of my classes...

I finally reached the door. It felt like forever walking to it. I pushed my glasses up, second time today. I tried not sweating too much. I sat down at a seat in the front eager to start class. I quietly sat down opening my book. The teacher smacked her ruler on the desk, making everyone look up. I finally stopped sweating. 

"As you all know this is your first year here. And I want to give you a warning: Do not get on my BAD side." I was lucky. I knew I wouldn't because mean teachers give me a break from all the stress, because I actually listen. Actually they are nice to me. "Alright lets begin..." She said. 

~Lunch Time~

I grabbed my lunch which consists on a turkey sandwich, apple, water, and a little chocolate chip cookie to eat afterwards. No I wasn't fat. I wasn't anorexic either, though. I was average. But other people don't know that... I hide all my curves in my button up shirt, and my jeans with my sneakers. Yes I had a perfect body. I just don't want to attract too much attention, that's all.

I know I am pretty, I just don't want to show it. I am scared people won't like me for who I am. I sat, lonely, at a table taking off my glasses and rubbing my face. It was all sweaty. I put back on my glasses and finished eating. It was 10 minutes left before my next class started so I decided to head to the bathroom.

I walked there and washed my face off, feeling better. I got in a stall, having to use the bathroom. I heard the door open right when I was about to leave the stall. I stayed in just in case.