Chapter 17

I AM SO HAPPY I GOT THIS FAR WOO! Come on people! MORE COMMENTS VOTES AND DEFF FAN IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY!!! PLEASE THERE ARE ONLY 3 CHAPTERS LEFT! MAYBEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE A SEQUEL!

<3 Ky

Previously: ~Lisey POV~

"So? Have you done it yet?" Jamie asked me while painting me nails. I blushed at the memory and nodded, in loss of words. She gasped as she finished and jumped up and down on the bed, and screamed like a girly-girl. "OH MY GAWDDDDD! WHERE? WHEN? AND HOOWWW?" She asked me all these questions while Spencer looked obviously awkwarded out.

"At this old park, yesterday, and he umm... uhh... Its hard to explain..." I quickly mumbled to her. She nodded, getting everything. 

"WELL I AM SOOOOO HAPPY FOR YOU!" She screamed to me. Then she thought for a second, then burst into a surprise. "OH EM GEE! Lets celebrate!" She said excitedly.

"You know, you weren't his first..." Spencer mumbled. 

"What...?" Jamie said now staring at Spencer. She blushed and turned away.

"I was..." Jamie looked mad, I could tell.

"Well then... THIS changes EVERYTHING." Jamie said probably already thinking of an evil plan.

~~~~~ Seth POV ~~~~~~

I layed on my bed and plugged in my head phones. I wonder what Lisey is doing. I looked at the phone  beside my bed. Nahhh... I can't... She will think I am all touchy and feely. I got up and walked around thinking. Hmmm...I know! I have a great idea!!

~Lisey POV~

"STOP! Get out! Your not allowed here again, unless I invite you over!" I screamed at them, who were still fighting. I picked Jamie up, because she was the smallest and threw her out in my lawn. I pushed Spencer out, and before they could say anything I closed the door.

They were more annoying than Seth... Oh my gosh! SETH!! I ran upstairs to my room, and pressed the number for him on speed dial. It rang and rang, it felt like forever until... "Hello? Lisey is that you?" He asked sounded hurried.

"Yeah. What are you up to?"

"Nothing... Why?"

"Oh... Just wondering... Can I come over?" I asked him sweetly.

"Yes! I mean no... No I am sorry I am trying to clean my room, umm I have to go!" He hung up, sounded like he was cheatin- No, he couldn't... Or could he?

~Seth POV~

I finally got it done, 10 minutes after she called me. I drove to her house in a hurry, wanting her to see it. She will be so happy. I knocked on her door once I got there and she opened it. "Perfect!" I said looking at her outfit. "Get some shoes on." She left rolling her eyes and got her shoes. A few minutes later she emerged with shoes on. 

I pulled her to the car and then got in the drivers seat. I reached to the back of the car, grabbing the blind-fold. I wrapped it around her head. "Okay, Seth. What are we doing?" She asked after I was done tying.

"Nuh-uh I am not telling you, you will have to wait." I said pulling out of her driveway. She just shook her head and sat there. As we finally reached there she started to look like she was really bored. I parked in the grass and turned the car off.

"FINALLY! Can I take off my blind-fold?!" She asked reaching for it but not taking it off. I reached for her hand and shook my head. Then I forgot she couldn't see me. 

"No, we aren't there yet." I said getting out and walking to the other side of the car to open the door. I opened it and took her hand. I helped her climb out and lead her to the place. Perfect! Its still in tact. I made her sit and then I took off the blind-fold. She gasped at the site in front of her.

"Do you like it?" 

"Yes... I LOVE IT!" She said looking around. There was a picnick bench in the corner, and a bunch of food and decorations scattered all around.

" I thought you would..." I mumbled grabbed her waist. She turned around and kissed me, it was like we were kissing for the first time again...

~A/N~

Sorry its short... The next chapter will be epic! And then a another. And then... :'( *tear tear*

Epilogue. Then after that... Wait! There is not after that! Its the end, oh no! *Cries!!*