Chapter 7

Previously: ~Lisey's Pov~

"I know a good movie." He said taking one out of the shelf. "My sister loves it." He said handing me a dvd that said The Notebook.

"Awww! I love this movie!" I said. I looked up at him and saw he was staring at my lips. I stood on my tip toes and kissed him.

"Hey you wanna joi- Oh..." Spencer said dropping the popcorn.

~~~~~ Lisey's POV ~~~~~

I pulled away quickly. "Sorry..." I mumbled looking down. I found my feet really interesting. Jessie made me look into his eyes.

"No, don't say sorry. I-I liked it..." He said to me. I blushed.

"Helloooo!? I am still here!!" Spencer said. I laughed a little forgetting about the kiss.

"I am sorry but I have to go... I can't stay here. My family will... Uhh worry." I said needing to get out of here.

"Sure I will drive you. Where do you live?" Jessie asked. I told him where I live, and said:

"Come on I will give you directions." I pulled him downstairs, and got into his car. My phone was still in my pocket.

~At Lisey's house~

"Thanks for driving me." I said getting out. I got pulled back by Jessie, and he kissed me. I kissed him back. I was the first to pull away. Not knowing what to do next I just smiled and got out. I walked up to my door and knocked. 

My mom opened the door and instantly hugged me. "Oh sweetie! I missed you! Where were you?! You were WAY longer than I thought!!" She asked.

"Calm down. I was only gone-" I looked at the clock. 5 HOURS!? "5 hours!?" I repeated out loud. NO WAY I could've been out for 5 freaking hours! I swear it could only be an hour or 2! 

"Yes! 5 hours... Now get go cleaned up! Dinners almost done!" She said running back into the kitchen. It's her sanctuary. I went upstairs, hopped in the shower and then finished showering. I got dressed brush my hair and hurried downstairs. 

I sat down as dinner sat down in front of me. Spaghetti. My favorite!! I dug in until it was all gone. I put my plate in the sink, knowing it would get washed later. I ran upstairs and jumped onto my bed. I sighed and fell asleep. Not bothering to take my clothes off.

~Seth POV~

Monday was HORRIBLE. Both Spence and Lisey are ignoring me now. And it looks like they are buddies now... I am sitting at lunch now... I see Spencer and Lisey talking and sitting with I am guessing Lisey's friend. I think her name is... Jamie? Yeah...

I got up and threw the rest of my lunch away, not hungry. I went over there, to Spencer and Lisey. 

"Spencer, Leslie, ummm Jamie... Hi" I said to them. They looked up, and then kept talking to each other. I sighed and walked away. I went to my locker, and saw Lisey run up to me. 

"Hey." She said. 

"What...?" I asked confused at her. She looked at me like I was crazy. She grabbed my hand and stopped by the girls bathroom. She looked inside, and then pulled me in and locked the door. What's going- She kissed me.

"I have been waiting to do that alllll day..." She said. I stood there, now me looking at her like she was crazy. I came to my senses and immediately kissed her again. She tasted like cherry's. My tongue entered her mouth and I felt like I wasn't close enough to her. I grabbed her waist tight and lifted her up and she out legs around my waist.

She pulled away breathless, and I smirked. I am just that good. I pulled her back into my lips, wanting even more. Now she smirked against my lips. I nudged at the end of her shirt and threw it on the sink. I pulled her up so she sat on the sink and kept kissing her. She broke the kiss and took my shirt off easily, and put it next to her and then grabbed my neck and kept kissing me.

~Lisey POV~

After I took off his shirt I giggled against his lips. Since when do I giggle? I dunno. This was like heaven though... I hungrily kissed him until...

RING RING!

Oh yeah... I forgot, we were at school. And, and he had A GIRLFRIEND! I quickly pulled away and frowned, I grabbed my shirt slipped it on, and ran out. Everyone was still rushing there classes. Yeah! I quickly went to my locker and ran to my class. Luckily I didn't get caught running. I sat in my seat, which was by Jamie.

I saw Jamie quickly come in and she sat next to me. I quickly rushed her over to my seat and she immediately saw and ran to me. "So, what did you guys do in there?" I shrugged at her

"Kissed, that's it." I said like it was no big deal. But it was.

"Well... Are you sur- Oh yeah. I forgot he has a girlfriend. How did he get one so fast anyways..." Jamie kept rambling on, but I tuned out as I saw Seth walk into the door. Nervously confused, but tried to hide it when he saw Spencer come up next to him. I forgot she was in this class... She giggled at him and kissed him, and then asked him a question. I had sensitive hearing, and they sat a couple seats away.

"Why do you smell like cherries? The only person I know who smells like cherries is Lisey. Did-Did you kiss her!?" She asked. He shook his head denying it. I smirked as she still looked furious. I giggled a little and then turned to my teacher walking in. The rest of the day was a blur...