Chapter 16

• Dedicated to People who died on 9/11 (R.I.P)

Hmmm should I continue or not?! PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT!!!!!!!!!! D': if you don't mr Y U NO?! will visit you! This publish is dedicated to all the people who died on 9/11 :'( even though it has nothing to do with them... (Published on 9/11)

<3 Ky

Previously: ~Seth POV~

I drove around until I found her on this old park no one went to and cherry trees surrounding it. She was smiling to herself as she swung on the swing. I stopped a few feet away and snuck up on her. She screamed and fell off. I caught her and she laughed. I put my forehead to her forehead. She stopped and looked at me intently.

"I love you" We both said at the same time, we laughed a little but it died quickly.

"Seth, you canlet me down now" She said. I put her down. She giggled at me and then grabbed my hand. This may sound stupid but, I think tingles coursed through my body. "Seth? Seth! Follow me, silly!!!" She said tugging on my arm.

"Okay, okay god..." I followed as she tugged on my arm. She led me to this tree. Now we were surrounded by trees. We couldn't see out, and I hope no one could see in. Because the next thing I did was unsuitable for children. *Wink wink*

~~~~~ Lisey POV ~~~~~

I sighed as I rolled over next to him and cuddled. Pulling my panties up very chilly and snapping my bra up I got up. Awkward... Why am I telling you this!? Bleh, you DON'T NEED to KNOW THIS STUFF! 

 Seth draped his body over me, I am guessing hes not cold... "You look... Sexy..." He said in a husky voice. I pushed his face, not in the mood right now, or anymore. "What? Come on." He whined to me.

"I lost my virginity to you! And you want me to do it again!?" I said. He nodded. I just shoved him and finished getting dressed.

~LATER...~

I passed out on the couch. Not litterally though. I ended up falling on top of Seth. I stay there, not wanting to get up. Tired from working out. *Wink wink*. I turned my head on his chest. He nibbled on my ear. "Stop, Seth." I said getting up. "Go home..." I rolled my eyes and pointed to the door. 

"Why?"

"Because! Out Seth I need some girl time. Okay?" I said sweetly to him, giving my puppy dog eyes. He totally can't resist them.  He sighed and got up to the door and then turned around. I rolled my eyes at him and kissed him on the cheek. "Bye Seth..." I said slipping through him opening the door and then pushing him out. God... He's so annoying!

 I called up Spencer and Jamie. Luckily Spencer totally understood. Within half a hour they both got here. We finally got some girl time. I told them about Seth, Jamie has anew girlfriend apparently her name is Stephanie, and Spencer has her eye on this cute boy, his name is Noah. 

"So? Have you done it yet?" Jamie asked me while painting me nails. I blushed at the memory and nodded, in loss of words. She gasped as she finished and jumped up and down on the bed, and screamed like a girly-girl. "OH MY GAWDDDDD! WHERE? WHEN? AND HOOWWW?" She asked me all these questions while Spencer looked obviously awkwarded out.

"At this old park, yesterday, and he umm... uhh... Its hard to explain..." I quickly mumbled to her. She nodded, getting everything. 

"WELL I AM SOOOOO HAPPY FOR YOU!" She screamed to me. Then she thought for a second, then burst into a surprise. "OH EM GEE! Lets celebrate!" She said excitedly.

"You know, you weren't his first..." Spencer mumbled. 

"What...?" Jamie said now staring at Spencer. She blushed and turned away.

"I was..." Jamie looked mad, I could tell.

"Well then... THIS changes EVERYTHING." Jamie said probably already thinking of an evil plan.

~A/N~

Thank you for reading, I will continue! Of course I wouldn't leave you hanging like that! But it probably won't get to chapter 25. I kind of just want 20 if thats okay with you guys. If your not reading these, please do. These may be VERY important. Especially if its SUPER long.

PLEASE comment below and encourage me if you want me to make it to 25 chapters.

AND THANK YOU FOR ALL THE VOTES! I AM GLAD I AM ON WHATS HOT!! :DDD

Vote, Fan Comment!!

<3 Ky